Best Lip Balm

burt's bees wax lip balm! i LOVE the taste! so pepperminty!

I love Rosebud Salve.. but it doesnt taste to great... but I guess... One shouldn't lick out of the little pot of balm...

Originally posted by luna@Feb 29th, 2004 - 11:07 pm
I love Rosebud Salve.. but it doesnt taste to great... but I guess... One shouldn't lick out of the little pot of balm...
:lol: :flower:

I used to use any brand but it would get "crusty" (hate that word lol) or look ewww... I now use Macs Lip Conditioner and love it...
Only $9 bucks
M2P1_128.jpg

Oh! I totally forgot! Clinique SuperBalm.

It works "Super" great. There are 3 diff shades.. and they all leave a hint of color and shine on your lips.. they dont taste gross.. and they dont smell icky either.

:flower: :flower:

Originally posted by bettyboop123@Feb 21st, 2004 - 8:04 am
i use this stuff from the body shop its called lip butter and its flaverd chocolate nut or summit its real good and tastes good to lol
I bought the mango one today and it smells so much mango from my lips that I could kill for a mango right now!!!!!!!!! GIMME!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :doh: :lol:

I thought about buying lipgloss too... do you think I (as a guy) could do wear gloss? Maybe not for everyday, but for going to parties, etc... cuz I think those Juicy Tubes and DiorKiss will be worth it...

Ladies and Gentlemen, YOUR opinion is asked. Yes, I meant YOURS, yours only, because noone's more important then YOU, the audience :lol:

Originally posted by Street_a_Licious@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 6:07 pm
I thought about buying lipgloss too... do you think I (as a guy) could do wear gloss? Maybe not for everyday, but for going to parties, etc... cuz I think those Juicy Tubes and DiorKiss will be worth it...

Ladies and Gentlemen, YOUR opinion is asked. Yes, I meant YOURS, yours only, because noone's more important then YOU, the audience :lol:
:lol: :innocent:

go for the gloss!!! :heart:

A good tip:

After you apply the gloss, blot it with your fingertips or maybe a small quick blot with a napkin to remove excess shine, and still have a nice natural shine, and hydration :wink:

Blistex Herbal Answer. It's cheap, smells good and tastes good. Regular Blistex works a charm too even though the taste is nothing to write home about.

I always get lipgloss on my boyfriend whenever I kiss him and he doesn't always remember to wipe it off. Unless you're very flamboyant looking I think most people would just assume you were kissing someone. :blush:

the best treatment for my sensitive dry, chapped lips..

:heart:
clinique mango superbalm
dr. hauschka lip care stick
tbs cocoa butter lip care stick
prada lip shielding balm

How can people love the Kiehl's lip balm... :angry: I tried it.. and the next day, I have like 20 pimples around my chin near my lips... took me forever to get rid of those pimples.. ugh :cry:

I was told the Prada ones are very good.. my friend gave me a sample of it ... It felt really heavy(but I guess it works) but because I have very oily skin, I am so prone to break out if the lipbalm is too waxy/oily/greasy...

i was also told that Clarin's super balm or Shiseido's is supposedly good.. but never tried it... well.. winter is coming...

I am yet to find one that is great for oily skin... I usually prefer to have my lips cracked rather than have pimples around my chin and lips area.. gosh... I look like a :grrr: :doh:

Originally posted by makeme_over@Feb 28 2004, 11:24 AM
aquaphor is really good. its just vasaline in a tube, but is amazing on lips. doesnt taste like anything or have a color tho.
Where can aquaphor be found? I want to try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->