Best Long Lasting Lip Colour

russh_kris_z

Reaction score
I am almost always looking out for a lipstick that lasts a LONG time. The best lipstick IMO is maxfactor Lipfinity. I love it so much. It lasts a long time and if you follow the corrections correctly it will last forever (10 hours)even during very long dinners. :heart: The colours are all gorgeous depending on how much you put on. Theres a colour for everyone skin colour. The colour I chose was number 50 in blush. The colour brightens my face and looks quite natural. So what long lasting lipcolour ahve you tried and which were the best. IMO Maxfactor lipfinity has the best amount of shades and lasting power:heart: ^_^ but BEWARE you don't apply too much or you look like a clown

I have tried on very few lipsticks but I thought that the M.A.C lipsticks Pink Nouveau and Snob and the YSL Pure Lipstick Spf 8 22 Pink Celebration lasted for a long time. They have loads of colours to choose from in those series.
Thanks for the tip by the way!

Omg mac? ysl? Way out of my league. I'm poor:cry: :cry: But thanks for the tipp too! I'm going to go to my local myer counter and try it:lol:

The only thing I've tried that seriously stuck was NARS semi-matte. But it only left a stain. Albeit a stubborn one.

For me, personally I hate long lasting lippies, they are either too drying to impossible to remove. I like to keep my regular lipstick more long lasting by applying concealer on lips as base, and apply lipstick, blot with tissue repeat a few times to get the long lasting effect.

I have to agree with Max Factor Lipfinity, although it seems that they haven't added any new colors lately and I can't help it, I get bored! :D

Other good ones in the same vein - long lasting color with a top coat:

Max Factor Max Wear (lots of great colors)
Cover Girl Outlast (same parent company as Max Factor, so similar to Lipfinity)
Maybelline Superstay
MAC Pro Longwear Lustre
Chanel Ultrawear (limited colors)

I also appreciate that many of these companies have replacement topcoats in different glosses and shimmers. Seems I alway run out of the top coat first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->