Best Make-up For Oily Skin?

Jacaranda

Reaction score
I´m from spain and wanna know what is the best make up for my skin tipe. Maybe biotherm? I don´t know, please help me, i´ve just done a peelin in my face and i need a good make up, but not oily. Thank you all!!

My mom has had good experiences with Biotherm make-up and skincare products, so you could try that :smile:
Edit: not sure about the oily skin though, but I believe they have certain products that suit your needs.

Mucho gusto, Jacaranda :flower:

Clinique Almost Makeup is wonderful... doesn't clog pores at all... great for oily skin.

biotherm skincare is a dream and seing as the make-up is made from the same ingredient basis i assume it will be good also

Clinique has a good powder for oily skin, it's called Stay Matte
also you could use Clinique Pore Minimizer for oily t-zone under your make-up, it mattifies pretty well

i would say powder foundations generally

MAC Studio Fix Compact has good coverage so its best to use with a light hand. i liked using it for spot touch ups during the day when my concealer wore away.

i didnt have oily skin when i started used to use Studio Fix but my sister has oily skin and it seemed to work nicely on her as well.

My t-zone gets impossibly oily during the work day, but with Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion & Stila Oil Free Sheer Cover Tinted Moisturiser, I get no shine at all :shock: :heart:

my sister loves Oil Absorbing Sheets because she doesnt have to add more powder/makeup or take any off when she uses them

My t-zone gets impossibly oily during the work day, but with Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion & Stila Oil Free Sheer Cover Tinted Moisturiser, I get no shine at all :shock: :heart:

thanks belowen. same problem with me so i'll give these a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->