Best Markets In

Bonchic

Reaction score
Okay next month I may take a vacation with my parents and brother to DC and NYC. Of course while I'm there I want to go to some markets in NYC. But I have really no clue where are the best ones, etc.. Can ya'll tell me some and what they offer? Address included! Thanks soo much! :flower:

Chelsea flea market. That's in Chelsea, of course. You can look up the adress on citysearch.com

Yes.. are you speaking of just flea markets? Tons of flea markets happen on the weekend... like the west 4th street flea market... I think during the summer they shut down a part of 6th ave for flea markets on a few sundays.(I dunno if they do it during the winter).. but i'm not sure.. I've only been to it once. found a few fun pieces of jewelry

thanks! I've heard of Chelsea market (my name's Chelsea :P ) I want to look at like umm local vender type of markets with their artwork, clothing, etc... Does that make sense?

there's a good one in nolita on weekends only...at st patrick's church (the original smaller one downtown...)...actually it's in the youth center...on mulberry st btw houston and prince...

young designers selling handmade stuff...usually one of a kind... :flower:

great thanks softgrey so like how should I find them cause I've never been to NYC do I just like look up a map online or what? :ninja:

i've given you the location...
mulberry, btw houston and prince...take a cab...or look on any map of nyc...in the downtown area... ^_^

several subways drop you off within a block or two...
you definitley need to get a map..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinnybackstage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->