Best mens leather jacket?

there is a double-faced jacket/coat in CCP fall collection.
very strong
difficult for me to wear
but some might like it.

Maurizio Amadei seems to be designing cool jackets for his 十 collection now.
it is likely to come out next year.
I'd like to wear one of them.

Sartoria one piece jackets had something about them.
they looked as if they belonged in ancient times,
but futuristic at the same time.
they were like ooparts in some way.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really want a sartoria jacket.. they run what $8000 though?

runner, where are you seeing the ccp fall collection? i saw a few pieces at lift...

I'm not seeing it now.
the fall samples were at lift in May.

in CCP fall, there is also a cool jacket with overlocking detail such as you'd see on the sandbag (punching bag is the right English?) the Russian military uses.

Last edited by a moderator:
If interested...

"100% leather/ black Ann Demeulemeester presents her specialty kangaroo leather jacket. The jacket is light weight but repels water very well. The zip is designed a little diagonally for a better fit. Made in Belgium"

Available at Aloharag.com for $997 (Originally $1994). Mens

Going to grab this week.
Givenchy
00050m.jpg

men.style.com

i say vintage as well. i snagged my for $40 and it's incredible. mine is brown though, i'm still on the look out for a black one i like.

havent gotten the givenchy one yet. these are nice leather jackets from a/w 07
0006.JPG

0027.JPG
luisaviaroma.com/

i have a jacket much like the first one skunkindunks posted- except its a mix of cotton and leather and has a hood- by [SIZE=-1]ISAMU KATAYAMA BACKLASH - makes a lot of leather coats and leather shirts. pretty reasonable pricepoints- stuff is hit or miss for me though.[/SIZE]

today might be the day. here is the man, Ozwald Boateng himself, rocking the jacket. So sick. Givenchy. Anyone know how many of these they probably make a year? there is only one store in the United States that carried this jacket.
246qfib.jpg

i really need a longer length leather for the autumn- i was thinking this from hermes..
00300m.jpg

(men.style.com)

i just bought this jacket. ill get it on tuesday. so fly

Attachments

• 6b_12.JPG
    6b_12.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 58_12.JPG
    58_12.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 02_12.JPG
    02_12.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 9
lucifer said:
i just bought this jacket. ill get it on tuesday. so fly

I can't believe you spent $4,000 on a fake Dior Homme jacket.

anyone know where i can get a jacket similar to this but relatively cheap? the ones at the luisviaroma are nice but price is way up there.

(source: levis.com)

Attachments

• levis.jpg
    levis.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 11
djork said:
i say vintage as well. i snagged my for $40 and it's incredible. mine is brown though, i'm still on the look out for a black one i like.

and i found one today! same place as before. i'll post pictures tomorrow.

I found a gorgeous one at...wait for it...Versace. It was a leather blazer with quilting on the elbows and zips on the sleeves. It was a great blazer, except it was 3k...I was like "for Versace? You should be paying me to be seen in here" The SA didn't find that very funny...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->