Best mens leather jacket?

skunkindunks said:
cloak s/s06, sick jacket. i might try to grab this in black if it goes on sale.

Saw it in person, didn't do anything for me. Looked amateurish.

runner said:
Cdiem cordovan jacket was a masterpiece.
Have you posted any pictures of it in the past? I'd like to see, if possible.

maybe I have not
if I find its picture I'll certainly post, faust.

The Number (N)ine jacket is $2900 ... :shock:

Now that is crazy.. :ninja:

There is a decent looking classic Margiela leather biker jacket going on eBay in a size 48. Too bad it's too large for me..

Avantster said:
There is a decent looking classic Margiela leather biker jacket going on eBay in a size 48. Too bad it's too large for me..

Where? I don't see :unsure:

Baizilla said:
This jacket is made by Lad Musician in horse leather... it looks amazing :woot:

picture courtesy of ladmusician.com

I'm definitely getting this but I've never tried Lad musician and don't want to have to return it, if I wear size 36 (US) in slim labels (say DH) would the 46 fit me in most probabilities? BTW It's cool to see I'm not the only one visiting Lad Musician's website...

As far as I'm aware.. Lad Musician is cut way slimmer than DH, so you have to be careful.. you can always ask them for measurements. Their largest size is 46.. (as some of the others pointed out) :smile:

Baizilla said:
As far as I'm aware.. Lad Musician is cut way slimmer than DH, so you have to be careful.. you can always ask them for measurements. Their largest size is 46.. (as some of the others pointed out) :smile:
Since I have no idea what else it could be I assumed size euro 46 (us 36) + thye often use those in japanese clothing, dunno why they don't use the japanese sizes in CMs. I'll probably give it a try, quite costly for a try though...and I don't know anybody who wears Lad Musician so it's a long shot.

Got the Lad musician jacket and must say I am very satisfied; great tight fit, buttery soft leather, nice contruction, cool garment bag. The only criticism I would make would be the zipper choice; you don't put some YKK zippers on a jacket that price, I'll have to replace them for something cooler eventually. If omsebody is planning to order and is wondering if the jacket will fit (it is very slim fitting and you want to avoid bulges that will detract from the clean lines) I'd be happy to post measurements.

I am looking for an alright leather jacket that has some punk style to it. I found this one
902red.jpg

But i am not sure if to get it. It's rather cheap and it comes in a slim size were I can easily fit in.

angryyoungandpoor.com

^ That looks more like plastic than leather to me. I think you would be better served by finding a used jacket, even a very beat-up one.

^ They claim is a leather jacket. It's extremely cheap also for only 85 bucks.
And I have been all over looking for just a cheap one but i cant seem to find one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->