Best Next Top Model Franchise

_teddy_

Reaction score
Which top model franchise do you think is the best?

Personally I think Australia's top model is the best franchise because lets face it, its obvious that they are more cut and dry about modelling and about finding girls of quality. They have such a realisitic and mean type of no bull mentality that is so harsh yet whimsical at the same time. Its like, if an obviously better girl entered into the competition, that pretty much from the get go they have made their decision and jst letting the series roll off and kick people off until the eventual winniner (which is the best one to begin with anyways). Its like how Gemma in season 1 won (obviously the best looking one of the bunch and probably next best was zoe) ; and then again Eboni won (which was also obvious she was the best one). They are just so realisitc, honest, to the point and down to business about it that you have to commend them for being such an honest show about models. Also, its obvious, but they also had the best girls in their 2 series than any other franchise I have seen. I wish they continue this on and create another season with wonderful contestants and again, make the right choice.

Needless to say also, i think the original series is a disgrace and a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->