Best NY Agency -- Men

vslayer100

Reaction score
For models.co the top three is

IMG
WILHELMINA
DNA.

Which one do you think is the best one ??? Considering its power, contacts with photographers, bookers.....???

THX

I don't know if there is a best agency for men like there is for women because in the end it all comes down to how hard your booker is willing to work for you. All the agencies listed above have huge boards for their men and unless you make yourself stand out or prove yourself early than you may get lost for awhile. My point is that a male model from Vision or Click in NY can book a campaign with Steven Meisel just as easily as a male fom IMG or DNA can. With girls it has a lot more to do with the agency "name" than it does for guys...at least from what I've seen.

vslayer100 said:
For models.co the top three is

IMG
WILHELMINA
DNA.

Which one do you think is the best one ??? Considering its power, contacts with photographers, bookers.....???

THX

IMG, DNA, FORD and NEXT

IMG is probably the most "powerful" one.
But that doesn't mean that you, personally will find the most success with them.

vslayer100 said:
Yes, but if you had to choose just ONE , which one would that be ???

Every agency is relative to the model. Someone could be signed to the 'top/best' agency and never work. :innocent:

I would say the top two agencies out there for men are Wilhelmina and IMG. IMG is great with new faces, turning them into big names. But they worry so much at establishing these new faces that they tend to put their big guys on the back burner. Whereas Wilhelmina not only makes big names but maintains their careers for a long time.

When I walked into Wilhelmina this summer to see if they had open calls, it seemed like there were twice as many models and agents running around as there were at other places like ford and major. Wilhelmina had guys walking in every few seconds, like they were recruiting an army of models.

Wilhelmina is like an empire. I know they have open calls for new face girls, but for guys its impossible to get in there!!

IMG and Wilhelmina are the top players, tho' DNA, NYMM and Ford are not far behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->