BEST they ever looked...

I dont agree with most of the choices presented here. . . . but especially the Heidi Klum National Costume one is FAR from her best look

^^ I agree with you about heidi klum... she has looked MUCH MUCH better... the dress is nice but it doesn't do anything for her... the top especially looks like it's dragging a bit too low...

also, i think jennifer aniston has looked a lot better than in the pink dior... i thought her hair looked too casual and the scarf thing across her neck was just awkward and unnecessary...

I really agree wtih Rachel Mcadams. She looks so darling :heart:

I dont agree : Heidi Klum, Liv Taylor, Scarlett.

yeah i think scarlet has looked much better as well... but I do like the polka-dot gown on liv... i thought she looked great

as far as the last page goes i think penelope cruz has looks better as well, not my favorite look on her but not bad either...

Alright, I have never understood why people kept on saying Brad Pitt was hot, was sexiest man alive, yada yada yada.

But when I saw Troy, holy @$%^#&!*&^%$!!! I think my laptop nearly started burning from the degree of hotness. He is GORGEOUS :woot: :woot: :woot: . He should be playing Adonis instead of Achilles. I watched the sex scene several dozen times.

Troy was definitely the peak of Brad Pitt's good looks. Ever since then he's been going downhill.

Yeah...I need some cold water just from looking at this picture.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
ChrissyM said:
also, i think jennifer aniston has looked a lot better than in the pink dior... i thought her hair looked too casual and the scarf thing across her neck was just awkward and unnecessary...

I totally agree :flower:

42-16377431.jpg

I think Beyonce looks amazing at this years Grammys.

corbis.com

^^ good call on beyonce... i think that is quite possibly the best she has ever looked

texastess said:
I thought Halle Berry looked really nice in this Valentino. The color was perfect for her.

please see tfs guidelines
i think this is the best halle berry has ever looked. the elie saab she wore at the oscars looked, well, cheap. the color didn't do much for her skin and the material used for the train wasn't flattering nor pleasant.

Libra Skye18 said:
Charlize Theron :flower:

Golden Globes 2005 ~
please see tfs guidelines regarding photo quoting
Oscars 2000 ~

{Credits : Absolutenow.com, Yahoo/Wireimage, Eonline, & ImageShack for Hosting}
i thought she looked best at the golden globes and the oscars 2005. i really don't like that tangerine vera wang as much as other people made it out to be. definitely not her best look. anyway, here's penelope cruz in alexander mcqueen. i think this is her best look. the black, harnessed, ruffle lace dress, the red lips, the diamond earrings and black stilletos all work together so well. gorgeous! (eonline)
04es.png

the worst thing about Penelope's look in the picture above is the man next to her :innocent:

Liv Tyler at Screen Actors Guild Awards in 2004 I think she's absolutely stunning here!!!
Even_Cere_Scre0287.jpg
Even_Cere_Scre0250.jpg

and here at the Costume Institute Gala in NY 2006
Even_Cere_Cost-10053.jpg
Even_Cere_Cost-10059.jpg

...:woot: if I have to be onest is difficul to find pics of Liv where she doesn't look at her best!!!!

Ok, I'll do some of my picks

Kristen Dunst, don't really like her but I thought she looked near to perfect at 2005 Oscars.

hollywoodbest
I also liked her look when she wore that green dress to the Cannes last year.

Jennifer Aniston, I think she looks sexy, classy, beautiful, stylish, elegant and yet simple, at 2001? Emmys
attachment.php

gettyimages
My second favorite of her is probably at the Oscars in 2000? when she wore that black dress with her boobs hanging out.

Cate Blanchett, IMO her two best looks 1999 Oscars and 1998 Oscars. I prefer the first one with the gold accessories, but the second one is just way too close to not mention.

cateblanchett.net

Catherine Zeta Jones, she always look good, but this one 1998 Oscars, her claim to fame of sorts is still my favorite

forevercatherine.us
I also like that blue one from 2000 Golden Globes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->