Best Time for a Model on the Runway

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
When do you think is the best time for a model to come on the runway during a show? Do you think its best to be first, halfway through the show or at the end etc...? Im not sure if you can understand that.

I think its better to be the first of a show, where you get everyones attention and its more of a shock to be the 1st

Gisele is always the best show-opener! She always know how to set the mood.....

agree with everyone.. first... but I would also imagine it would be F@)($* nerve-wracking opening a show...

Closing a show is second best. Sometimes the same model opens and closes a show. Sets and finishes off the mood/look of the show.

First & Last

Do the showopeners get more money than the rest? I think not..

Do the showopeners get more money than the rest? I think not..

Even if they don't, it's still considered an honor, and gets you more attention than just being in the show.

So yeah, I definitely think that first/last is best. ^_^

Everytime you watch a show, VS for example, you always wonder who opens the show!

maybe about 12-50 or more depending on designer, marc jacobs never repeats models in his shows

Best time for a model...

when she doesn't have her "monthly friend" :P

^^ that replies to a question I've always asked myself: what about models having their periods during fashion week?! :lol:

Definitly show opener...I got to open a small local show back in MD for HBC's appreciation of design week.

eword said:
^^ that replies to a question I've always asked myself: what about models having their periods during fashion week?! :lol:

:lol::D:lol::D
I imagine they'd be able to conceal it well :wink:

yourbestfriend said:
maybe about 12-50 or more depending on designer, marc jacobs never repeats models in his shows

Don't believe that's true ... I think he does. Each model twice is what I'm remembering ...

I'm not sure, I'd say the last is the best... mainly because they are in the statement making clothes. Thats the person I usually remember anyway. Then whoever comes first. Doesn't mean I like that person in particular though. I know sasha p has had a lot of show openings this season and I think she looks a little ill.. like anorexic ill. but whatever, everyone has different taste :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->