The Best & Worst Catwalkers

IMO julia S has a really interesting walk. Jus sexy and laid back. But Stam is kind of bland and also Gemmas isnt so exciting.

Best walkers.

* Mariacarla Boscono: always fierceful and seductive.
* Natasha Poly: effortlessly perfect
* Heather Marks: she getting alot better i liked her at the Dsquared show.
* Isabeli Fontana: one of the few models who has a signature walk. Can' t really describe it but i really like it.
* Daria werbowy: the only thing i like about her is her walk. Although it can improve
* Liya Kebede: has the most elegant walk :heart:
* Mimi Roche: just beautiful, she did very well at Roberto Cavalli F/W 05 show.

Worst walkers:

* Bianca Balti: it's seems like she is in a lot of pain when she walks down the runway

* Lily D
* Jacquetta Wheeler
* Tiiu
* Gemma Ward: too bland!. I don' t like her look on the runway
* Jessica Stam

californiasoul said:
GREAT THREAD !! :clap:

Best:
*natasha poly
*hana S
*MariaC B
*carmen kass
*jacquetta

Worst:
*Lily D!!!!!! :yuk:
*Lisa cant :yuk:
*kim noorda:yuk:
*gemma ward
*michelle buswell
*Daria W
*susan eldridge(did you see D squard ? Does she drunk?!)
*jeisa
*polina
*marina perez
*vlada

ADD+

best :
*Isabelli Fontana
*caroline trentini

worst:
*Cameron russel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
*elise crombez

i love how caroline ribeiro catwalks... well, before she had her baby

i agree on liya, she has the most graceful, subdued walk

mmm... i too agree on natasha p, jaunel, daria and naomi, of course...

i love how jacquetta walks too´

natasha vojnovic, just fierce

omahyra!!

Love
- Hana Soukupove
- Carmen Kass
- Daria Werbowy
- Kate Moss
- Jacquette Wheeler

Hate

- Lily D (just something wrong with her shoulder....)
- Lily Cole

(Ha! 2 lilys!)

best:
natasa v....so completely fierce
eugenia
jacquetta
erin wasson
erin o'connor

worst:
lily donaldson
nataliya
cameron russell
stam
karen elson
missy rayder

Longjumelloise said:
why did you mention julia s?

i believe julia is a good model, she is very beatiful as a matter of fact she is :P achingly pretty. its just that there is something :( unpretty about the way she treads the catwalk. its too forced, too constipated, its as if its too hard to even make a single step. for the audience, instead of looking intently on her clothes, our eyes are diverted towards her effort to really move forward. every step, inch by inch, its hard to look at her. its like the way of the cross. nevertheless, she always manages to end her catwalk without disaster. its a miracle. thats probably why shes a top model coz she perseveres amidst everything. but remember the topic is catwalk and we must do away with our favorites and focus on who really hit it or miss it.

achingly pretty julia s.:
(photo: marcio madeira for style.com)

Attachments

• julia01.jpg
    julia01.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 17
:judge: judgment time

:clap: so far it seems most love their walk: natasha poly, maria carla and naomi

:yuk: so far it seems most hate their walk: lily donaldson, jessica stam, gemma

Last edited by a moderator:
Current Best Catwalkers:
(all photos by marcio madeira for style.com)

Attachments

• natashap01.jpg
    natashap01.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 8
  • mariacarla02.jpg
    mariacarla02.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 11
  • naomi01.jpg
    naomi01.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
Current Worst Catwalkers:
(all photos by marcio madeira for style.com)

Attachments

• lily01.jpg
    lily01.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 7
  • stam01.jpg
    stam01.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
  • gemma01.jpg
    gemma01.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
Why does everyone hate Jessica Stam's walk so much. I for one think she has an awesome walk. If you really want bad walkers, go look for Lily Donaldson, Ana Nocon and Angela Lindvall. Sorry for the Angela fans, but she just wobbles like a penguin and she can't stretch her legs...

is it just me or all of the worst catwalkers seem to have the same legs. lol. straight, stereotypical, very linear walking. and i noticed the best catwalkers have similarities as well. they all make a nice effort to really stretch it. they are cross walkers. wow. its a wonder they are still able to move forward instead of sideways. lol. love them all.

Best:

Mariacarla Boscono
Hana S
Erin OConnor
Anastaisia

Worst:

Jaquetta (i love her though)
Eva L

these worst catwalkers should enroll in mr. jay alexanders catwalk sessions. lol. dont u think guys. he says "background has a lot to do with walking, different cultures make for different walks". no wonder most girls from scandinavia, the belgians, the germans all stomp. gisele is brazilian and yet she stomps. im confused. she throws her legs really that the rest of her bounces.

i agree with Mr-Dale regarding Angella Lindvall. she was a pretty bad walker. no wonder she never conquered gisele. she was so much prettier than gisele. a model's walk really has some bearing on her success. lily donaldson is a rising star probably due to her flawless face. she really looks amazing. among the models right now lily d. is probably the prettiest. she should work on her walk. coz it seem shes too lazy. shes like playing when everyone else is working really hard.:innocent:

now why didnt i think of that. Mr-Dale youre such a genius. im just confused with all these walking stuff. i also noticed most brazilian models relly know how to walk the runway. its as if theyre born in stellitoes. gisele, isabeli, lelliane f., adriana, etc... they really walk amazing as if doing otherwise is a mortal sin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->