The Best & Worst Catwalkers

I hate any model that has the weird arm thing going on.

Freja has it bad, and Lily had it a little...
it's when one arm swings forcibly outward farther than the other arm.

When you force a walk, I think you force more than just the legs. It makes me really sad... I hate watching it! :furious::lol:

im not familiar with models unless they are really known but i know the worst are the ones who walk like horses...uugh how can designers think they look good. It's distracting and i don't look at the clothes but how terriable they walk

I like Freja on the catwalk, but Lily ... she is just awful

my favorites: natasha poly, flavia oliveira, hye park, coco rocha, sasha pivovarova, chanel iman, emina cunmulaj, iekeliene stange, han hye jin, allison nix, irina kulikova, mariacarla boscono (not really a fan, but love her walk)

not so much: lara stone (although b/c of her small feet, it's not her fault, so i'll cut her some slack), carmen kass, anabela belikova, freja beha erichsen (sorry everyone :doh:...), lily donaldson

the worst: gisele gisele gisele!!! and angela lindvall

Last edited by a moderator:
Gisele for me is the best catwalker ever! I know that is your opinion, but just for curiosity, why don't you like her on the runway?

Gisele actually has great presence. I don't see anything wrong with it either, but that's my opinion of course.

What is up with Emina? She crosses her legs so much I'd think she were about to sit Indian style on the catwalk.

I love Eugenia's walk too. She has great presence and she adds some hip into her walk, but not too much. She always looks so confident and graceful on the runway too ^_^

Gisele for me is the best catwalker ever! I know that is your opinion, but just for curiosity, why don't you like her on the runway?

i think lately gisele has been looking awkward when she walks, especially during last season's dolce & gabbana show. if it makes you feel any better, i think angela lindvall's walk is much much worse :flower:

I love Eugenia's walk too. She has great presence and she adds some hip into her walk, but not too much. She always looks so confident and graceful on the runway too ^_^
Eugenia V:rolleyes:....I miss her so much on the runway, she's so elegant! I love her.:blush:

From the side, I see her stomp way out far in front of her. She looks great from the front, but have you noticed her from the side? She reminds me of a show horse.

I hate Emina's!

:rofl: with the indian sitting position! :rofl:

She looks like she is donig some kind of street dance :lol:.

I love LOVE love Han Hye Jin's, it's so cute :D

The very goodies are Karolina, Tyra, Naomi, Gisele, Fernanda, Natasha. The creepies are

Oluchi : looks nice but please speed the hell up.
Angela Lindval : She should promote for a milkshake company, jeez.
Selita Ebanks : too bouncy, like riding a horse or something. uh uh.
That zombie girl that can't stop swinging her left hand while walking. I forgot the name.

The others are doing fine, i guess...

I love Lily Donaldson's editorial work, but on the runway-she is awkward and terribly slow.

The first girl that pops to my mind is Karlie Kloss. She leans back so much when she walking. So annoying.

THE BEST CATWALKER OF ALL IS Mariacarla Boscono! the runways were just not the same the season she skipped a year ago... So glad she is back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->