Beyoncé Knowles (May 2011 - January 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK Harper's Bazaar September 2011 : Beyonce by Alexi Lubomirski

612200c1.jpg

d752281f.jpg

b978535c.jpg

04ec9760.jpg

0a98c73f.jpg

singersroom via honeycombchild
snapped by honeycombchild
4Beyonce.net via CommanderTMugler

Such a pity Countdown is not the next single. :( So much better than Party, imo.

i think party is a perfect summer jam..chilled out, barbeques.
Love tht COVER AND ED TOO

Such a pity Countdown is not the next single. :( So much better than Party, imo.

lol, she is shooting videos for the anthology, party is not the next single. Chill. :lol:

But I think Countdown will be the next single, the video is said to be shoot this friday and is going to be directed by Adria Petty.

We were tickled pink to speak to Kelly Rowland on the phone this afternoon to discuss her sophisticated new album Here I Am (#3 on the charts!), and though our full Q&A with Ms. Kelly will come soon enough, we didn’t want to wait to pass on two fun tidbits she mentioned about her Destiny’s Child sister Beyonce’s upcoming “Party” video:

#1. The clip’s director? Beyonce herself. The last time Bey was credited as director was for her “Ego” video (alongside Frank Gatson).

#2. Rowland was spotted on the “Party” set, but she officially confirmed to us that she has a cameo during the trailer park-set fiesta. (That’s about as close to a Destiny’s Child reunion as we’re going to get for now.)

While “Party” (which features Kanye West and Andre 3000) seems intended as a blockbuster video, it’s been reported that the bubbly dance jam “Countdown” will be Bey’s official third single from 4. And Complex reports that Adria Petty (who previously helmed “Sweet Dreams”) will be directing that song’s clip.

idolator.com

Yay! Countdown is the next single!

R&B's fierce first lady Beyonce tells us all the little things that she's crazy in love with...

The city: New York
'I never thought I would live there because I found it so overwhelming, but now it's home.'

The style: Kate Moss
'She's always been a trendsetter and so edgy. You never look back at her, even ten or 15 years ago, and think, "what was that?"'

The fashion: Topshop
'My favourite London shop. There's one in New York but I was mad at first because I didn't want anyone else to go there!'

The movie: A Star Is Born
'My mother would put it on for me when I was young, so it's an honour to be in the remake with Clint Eastwood.'

The music: Adele's 21
'I love Someone Like You'. Adele is such a nice woman, and she has one of the best voices of our time.'

The fragrance: Beyonce Pulse
'The name reminds me of my stage persona when I'm dancing.'

The book: Jay- Z's Decoded
'Obvious I know, but this book is great at breaking down rap songs.'

The TV show: Jersey Shore
'I thought, "I'm not going to watch this!" because it was so hyped, but it's hilarious.'

The food: Oreo cookies
'I haven't had one for a while because once I start eating them, I can't stop. I can finish a whole packet.'

The hero: Solange Knowles
'My younger sister is my hero. She balances her career with being a wonderful mother to my nephew (Julez, six).'
naughty-bee.net

LOL I can't believe she watches Jersey Shore

and I adore her cover and ed for UK Harper's Bazaar, that Gucci look is perfect for her

LOL I can't believe she watches Jersey Shore

and I adore her cover and ed for UK Harper's Bazaar, that Gucci look is perfect for her

She kind of made fun of it in an interview a while back (and with reason), it's just mindless fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->