Beyonce attends the 'Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age Of Technology' Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 2, 2016 in New York City.
ahDNyV3.jpg

getty

i don't like it, it's always the same bodysuit in a different color... Although i like the black one from "formation" with that hat.

Can't wait to hear all those songs live, i'm going to Belgium in July :smile:

So jealous! It doesn't look like she's coming to Aus but...fingers crossed.
Does anyone know what song she performs when she's in the water?

^Freedom, End of Time/Grown Woman mashup and closes the show with Halo.

GO!! It is an absolute must see. I had floor seats, but since she added more dates I'm seriously considering going again. I want to get closer to the Beystage where she performs on the runway and in the water. It's such an amazing and electrifying performance by the woman who is quite honestly the greatest entertainer of our time. Her voice is incredible and the setlist hits all of the favorites mixed with Lemonade album songs. You won't regret it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh, that sounds perfect. Freedom is definitely one of my faves. You're so lucky!!!

maybe she will come to your country, there's a second leg in US so... who knows
I'm very disappointed that she doesn't sing 6 inch live :(

I'll bet anything that she has The Weeknd come out as a guest at some point!

she has some amazing concert photos on her page i think its beyonce.com or something of the sort

NEW YORK, NY - JUNE 06: Beyonce accepts CDFA Fashion Icon Award onstage at the 2016 CFDA Fashion Awards at the Hammerstein Ballroom on June 6, 2016 in New York City.
83RvSdl.jpg

getty

This look just isn't her at all IMO. Reminds me of Prince or Michael Jackson. May have looked better as a dress, but the hat is just overkill.

i was at her concert about 2 weeks ago. Jesus!!! The Best show i've ever seen, and i've seen a lot! Incredible: the voice, the dancing, everything so well prepared and She is much more beautiful than on pictures!

Beyonce attends the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards at Madison Square Garden on August 28, 2016 in New York City.

zimbio

Wearing Francesco Scognamiglio F/W 2016 couture

omg, does she have a mirror? the look is TERRIBLE:rolleyes:

This is what she is wearing, FRANCESCO SCOGNAMIGLIO

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price