14138771_10154298903561578_2423094995135183677_o.jpg
HBS-Fendi-FW16-10.jpg

facebook.fendi/Harpersbazaar

Francesco Scognamiglio F/W 2016 Couture
082816-beyonce-performance-embed.jpg

Francesco-Scognamiglio-Fall-2016-Haute-Couture9-e1467876076987.jpg

instyle/furinsider

Ralph and Russo F/W 2016 Couture
beyonce-performs-in-ralph-russo-at-the-2016-mtv-video-music-awards-1024x1024.jpg

fashionsizzle

Love that gold and white outfits at the VMAs! However I do think she's a little overdressed for the VMAs. Looked more Grammy's worthy. And I bet she'll probably disappoint there.

the title of this thread is weird now...
she is either simply "beyonce" or "beyonce knowles-carter"...

she hasn't been known as beyonce knowles for YEARS...

^_^

If it has to be changed, just make it "Beyonce".... she really doesn't use her last names much, plus it's not like there's another Beyonce going around.

NEW YORK, NY - OCTOBER 15: Beyonce attends TIDAL X: 1015 on October 15, 2016 in New York City. (Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images for TIDAL)

I like her hair choice for this event. Very Avatar. I'm so sick of seeing her perform with her hair all up in her face and in the way that this is a nice change.

Beyonce performs onstage with Martie Maguire of Dixie Chicks at the 50th annual CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena on November 2, 2016 in Nashville, Tennessee

zimbio

Beyonce and and Jay Z perform on stage during a Get Out The Vote concert in support of Hillary Clinton at Wolstein Center on November 4, 2016 in Cleveland, Ohio

zimbio

BEYONCE Leaves Rihanna’s Diamond Ball in New York 09/14/2017

credit: hawtcelebs
She bounced back so quickly... ESPECIALLY with twins!

I prefer seeing her like this, going out to a gala or a date night and still dressed up but not to OTT like she does on the red carpet at times.

I liked most of her maternity style, it was the same simple long sleeve gown for most of the time but it worked for her and just showed off her curves.

BEYONCE KNOWLES Night Out in New York 09/15/2017

BEYONCE Leaves Fort Gansevoort Art Gallery in New York 09/13/2017

BEYONCE at Aladdin Broadway Musical in New York 09/19/2017

BEYONCE Leaves Her Office in New York 09/29/2017

BEYONCE KNOWLES Night Out in New York 10/03/2017

Beyoncé and Blue Ivy @ NBA's All-Star Game

rs_634x1024-180219074050-634.beyonce-blue-ivy-nba-all-star.ct.021918.jpg

Source: E!Online

She was wearing a Jacquemus skirt. Exquisite!

In the past 2 years I noticed that she is put a lot of effort on her fashion and I quite surprised that this is not SUPER documented in this thread. She is probably trying to elevate herself to a "fashion icon" now that she have a lot of respect in the music industry. If she keeping delivering things like that, she may do it.
I would love to see her attending PFW now.

And agree with @softgrey, we should change the title just to BEYONCE, she made it very clear in 2013 that's how she wants to be called :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think in the past 2 years she has been branching out more and more to new designers. There was a time where I could pinpoint what looks she would wear from Cavalli, Versace, Armani, Balmain, Givenchy and so on but now she's choosing lesser known designers while marching to her own drum.

She's definitely been giving them more exposure and a star of her cavalier should do so which I'm appreciating more and more.

I she definitely has many blog reporting every piece and thing she wears but here... eh... only certain threads will get attention with the fashion "elite". I think if the Celeb/Singers section could be combined with the Star Style, this thread would get more attention.

Anyways, I love the skirt on her, I wish we would have more pics of her, especially standing up.

(L-R) Jay-Z, Blue Ivy and Beyonce Knowles attend the 60th Annual GRAMMY Awards at Madison Square Garden on January 28, 2018 in New York City.

1EBiS9x.jpg

1ybs3C0.jpg

Recording artist Beyonce and recording artist Jennifer Hudson attend the Clive Davis and Recording Academy Pre-GRAMMY Gala and GRAMMY Salute to Industry Icons Honoring Jay-Z on January 27, 2018 in New York City.

IVE788J.jpg

Colin Kaepernick receives the SI Muhammad Ali Legacy Award with Beyonce and Trevor Noah during SPORTS ILLUSTRATED 2017 Sportsperson of the Year Show on December 5, 2017 at Barclays Center in New York City.

hsy2yjg.jpg

zimbio.com​

Beyoncé and Blue Ivy @ NBA's All-Star Game
please do not quote images

She was wearing a Jacquemus skirt. Exquisite!

In the past 2 years I noticed that she is put a lot of effort on her fashion and I quite surprised that this is not SUPER documented in this thread. She is probably trying to elevate herself to a "fashion icon" now that she have a lot of respect in the music industry. If she keeping delivering things like that, she may do it.
I would love to see her attending PFW now.

And agree with @softgrey, we should change the title just to BEYONCE, she made it very clear in 2013 that's how she wants to be called :cool:

Definitely agree. She switched up some members of her styling team and you can definitely tell the difference. She used to use Ty Ty Hunter pretty exclusively since he was with her since the early days but in the past couple of years she has added Zerina Akers and Marni Senofonte. That basketball game look was styled by Zerina. I think she styles Beyonce best for her personal life, but Marni is really good at putting looks together for her tour or videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->