Bianca Balti

OMG Im dying over the Dolce campaign:woot:, two of the sexiest Italian woman together and amazing fun vibrant clothes!:heart: Dont want to wait for the final images, want them now:PI feel like this is close to the glory days of Dolce ads with Gisele in '99-03.

Dolce & Gabbana Jewelery F/W 11.12 : Bianca Balti

storemags

Absolutely exquisite as always :D! I'm really liking what Bianca has lined up for her campaign season and it still feels like there has yet more to come haha.

So.... what about this? i used google translate since i dont know italian...

Monica Bellucci & Bianca Balti in Mambo Italiano X Vogue Japan

After hearing it on the catwalks of Dolce & Gabbana fashion show spring summer 2012 we are sure will be the hit of next season.

A preview last night on twitter we assisitito an explosion of beauty all made ​​in Italy. Who are the protagonists?? They, the divas of the stars, her beautiful Monica Bellucci accompanied by Bianca Balti for the photo shoot for Vogue Japan.

Here they are dressed in their clothes, Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana, photographed by the great Giampaolo Sgura to the tune of Mambo Italian. Who is the stylist?? Of course, fashion icon Anna Dello Russo, Editor at Large of Vogue Japan.

Mambo Italian + Dolce & Gabbana + ADR = TOO HELLO!

http://www.tenditrendy.com/2011/10/monica-bellucci-bianca-balti-mambo-italiano-vogue-japan.html

Vogue japan? wasnt the dolce ad? Im confused :cry:

This is the first snap of Bianca the day she introduced herself at Brave models in 2004.

biancaB.jpg

google images

i don't remember this editorial posted here

L'Officiel Paris sept.2011

ph: MarcinTyszka
model: Bianca Balti

brave models facebook

new Salvatore Ferragamo fragrance, called Signorina :clap:

ph
: Mikael Jansson

fragrantica.com

I don't know why, but I don't think she looks her best in that Ferragamo fragrance ad. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"