Bianca Balti

^That's little bit girly for Bianca, she suits more sophisticated mood and style now IMO.

Bianca Balti and Renzo Rosso in Paris during the launch party of Diesel Eyewear.

2nscpkz.jpg

musemagazine.it

New shot, Dolce & Gabbana Jewellery F/W 11.12

P1010507.jpg

photo taken by vogue28
from UK Harper's Bazaar December 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Can't wait to see that in HQ. So glad to see her with the great amount of campaigns this season. She's really blowing up more than ever.

THe Dolce ads are too sexy for words:heart:, noone has been more perfect for their ads since Gisele, so excited for the SS12 ads to come out:woot:

SOOO excited for Bianca's return!! she's beyoooond stunning and i actually think she looks better than she ever has. the Dolce campaign with Monica Belluci will surely be EPIC.

and those jewellery shots are breathtaking.

new pic for Dolce & Gabbana jewels

oh my!:o she is so impossibly stunning! why did it take so long for Domenico and Stefano to feature her in D&G campaign again? She is so perfect for it! I wish she would get the mainline OG campaign, she fits the brand like no one else

So happy for her recent success, I hope there's more to come. She is one of the most amazing woman I've ever seen.

I love her in beauty type stuff, she's really perfect for it. :wub: agree with Melly. She's the most perfect Dolce model I've seen in years!

haha. i love how she's gone from [relative] obscurity in recent years - to EXPLODING all of a sudden. 2 different fragrance campaigns, a jewellery campaign, the Dolce&Gabbana mainline campaign, and now a contract with L'Oreal Paris?!? EPIC.

It's so wonderful that Bianca is getting all these campaigns, she surely deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->