Bianca Brandolini d'Adda

Dolce&Gabbana Celebrate The Opening Of The 5th Avenue Flagship Boutique - May 4 2013

zimbio.com

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
The B. Family portrait Bianca B.,Battaglia, Brent brothers and Blasberg ! We could be next Dolce Gabbana Xmas card
e3054e14b5a711e293e422000a1fbe78_7.jpg

instagram.com/bat_gio

2013 Met Gala held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 6) in New York City.

zimbio.com

The Metropolitan Museum of Art's COSTUME INSTITUTE Benefit Celebrating PUNK: Chaos to Couture - May 6 2013

bfanyc.com

I don't know if she will ever be able to top her look last year.

She's pretty and i love most of her clothes. But she REALLY need to do something else with her hair, she makes Jennifer Aniston seems adventurous and interesting.

Cocktail party as Bulgari Hotel Milan Unveils 'Epicurea' at Bulgari Hotel on June 10, 2013 in Milan

gettyimages.es

Attend the Founder And CEO Alessandro Savelli And Contemporary Style Icon Julia Restoin Roitfeld Launch SAVELLI The World's First Luxury Smart Phone Especially For Women During Haute Couture Week at Musee Jacquemart-Andre on July 3, 2013 in Paris
172578466-alexis-mabille-and-bianca-brandolini-attend-gettyimages.jpg
172578433-bianca-brandolini-and-eugenie-niarchos-gettyimages.jpg
172578438-bianca-brandolini-julia-restoin-roitfeld-and-gettyimages.jpg

gettyimages.es

Her hair bores the crap out of me but some of her clothes are gorgeous!

I agree it looks awesome but I I just find it really boring to have the same hair do everywhere you go. If my hair was that beautiful I'd play around with different styles.

Met Bianca this past may in Paris , she was so sweet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    503.1 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->