Bianca Brandolini d'Adda

tumblr_mu1ecwkG571qbhipzo1_500.jpg

foto.ilmessaggero.it

^She has reshaped her nose :o. I'm loving it! Her visage looks more harmonious now in my opinion.

At the Chaplin's Celebrate the 100th Anniversary of 'The Tramp' on February 27, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.
Bianca+Brandolini+Adda+Tramp+100th+Anniversary+3Mn-kNX0HcRl.jpg
Bianca+Brandolini+Adda+Tramp+100th+Anniversary+hjSRgzFE_Z4l.jpg

zimbio

^^I'm realizing that her natural nose is just like this... (More than three years since my last participation in the thread make me see nose jobs :ninja:).

By the way, she has collaborated next to Alexia Niedzielski in the design of the collection launch for Osklen Praia.

The Brazalian luxury label's new spring/summer 2015 collection brings us everything we'd want to don on this year's tropical vacations.

Osklen by Oskar Metsavaht has teamed up with international jet setters and style muses Brandolini, and Niedzielski, editor-in-chief of System Magazine, for the new exclusive beachwear line, called OSKLEN PRAIA-A&B

The capsule debuted as part of Fashion Rio, showcasing the team's blend of chic European and sexy Brazllian aesthetic.

OSKLEN PRAIA-A&B was inspired by Niedzielski and Brandolini's childhood vacations, with influences from the French Riviera of the 1950s and 1960s, as well as the unique iconography and landscapes of Brazil.

"Osklen translates Rio in a very contemporary way, with a minimalist look on the tropical exuberance," said Brandolini.

Designer Metsavaht described the creative collaboration between the stylish duo and himself.

"Alexia and Bianca are the perfect muses for this line. Bianca can flow from flat sandals to high-heels, from Ipanema beach to the Ritz, Paris - I love her effortless chic style. Alexia is creative, with very original ideas and is always connected with the most interesting fashion and design."

The capsule pieces will be released in stores in Brazil in October 2014 and in the Northern Hemisphere in December 2014.

The collection features some stunning swimwear, boasting structured, geometric and traditional swimsuits, bikinis and beachwear in gorgeous bright colors and exclusive prints.
fashiontimes.com

dl4VUsc.jpg

pEndl9V.jpg

3BtI2mQ.jpg

Q5gEzfh.jpg

0AHZTD3.jpg

ybltKgb.jpg

NxzXi1f.jpg

ela.oglobo.globo.com

amfAR's 21st Cinema Against AIDS Gala Presented By WORLDVIEW, BOLD FILMS, And BVLGARI at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 22, 2014 in Cap d'Antibes, France.

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
selectual
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->