Big Brother 12 2010

maxlinden

Reaction score
Since I'm the only one in my friends and family who watches this show i need to seek out others who watch so we can all discuss the juicy goodness that is Big Brother!!!

Big Brother 2010 is almost here and CBS is starting to release more details on the when and where. The BB12 premiere is going to be on July 8th, a Thursday, and then the schedule is going to continue a little different from normal with Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays all at 8PM.

I’m glad to see they pulled the two weekday shows closer together to keep the energy up on the show. Things always seemed to drag just before the eviction day anyway.
bigbigbrother.com

The Cast This Season

bigbrother.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^They all look really young this season.

^I know the drama is going to be extraordinary.....i cant wait for the fun to start

My guilty pleasure is back. :ninja:

The cast this year seems younger and better looking in general :lol:
They all seemed decent to me from the first episode, there's no one I can say I disliked right off the bat. Though I can tell Kathy, Matt and Ragan might become favourites of mine.

Any guesses on who this 'saboteur' is? :D

ooh my good soo i really thought Kathy was the Saboteur, for a sheriff she was pretty week and useless getting out of that caramel

and that Andrew is too suspicious... he might just be weird though

omg i had no clue that Annie was the Saboteur, that totally blow my mind but after i found oyut i really wanted her to stay, but now things are ganna get crazy. I cannot wait till sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->