Biologique-Recherche

Aww I'm glad its working for you and that you're happy thus far! :flower: A minute or so is about right, just let it dry and press it in to speed up drying if you're running short on time. :wink:

Can I only use the creme dermopurifiante? I am happy with my cleanser I just looking for a good moisturizer for my sensitive combo skin. Would you guys recommend me to try it out?

Of course you can. A really nice cream I use for my sensitive, thin, easily prone to irritation skin :smile:lol:smile: is Creme Verte Espoir. It's really soothing, keeps moisture levels in your skin up while you're wearing it, and your skin feels so soft and smooth. I have not used the Creme Dermopurifiante but it's a popular moisturizer of theirs, and from those who have used it, they tell me they love it. :flower:

i still use the P50 and i love it. though i think i will also buy the P50V, since i want to use something a little more gentle.
thanks so much for the recommandation, LetThemEatCake!

anyway, i also bought Creme Dermopurifiante and Emulsion Gel Biosensible (for stressed skin.

honestly, i am not 100% convinced of both. i have to say, that i liked the Gel more than the Creme.

and of course both have s very "special" kind of smell :lol:

You're welcome. :flower: Yes you might even like the P50W if you're very sensitive or want something more gentle.

I still want that Gel for sensitive skin, but its very expensive, about $150. And I have no money. I really need a daytime moisturizer too and a gel would be perfect for the remaining summer days.

i honestly don't see it being worth that much. that's why i wasn't totally convinced. i was sooo impressed by the P50 lotion that i wanted to try two creams. the brand is still amazing to me. in a scary way i like the smell of the products. (all people who used BR will know what i mean :lol:) it grew to me, really.

what i also didn't like much about the gel and creme, is that i felt like they don't last very long. i have to use quite a big amount of it for my face and neck.

i have oily skin and i am still searching for the perfect daytime moisturizer which isn't too much of a gel. if it is a pure gel, i don't feel moisturized :rolleyes:.

The BR gel is gel, but not like e.g. some eye gel which totally soaks into the skin. so that was what i liked about it.

anyway, thanks for introduncing me to this brand!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Biologique-Recherche boutique I visited today was understocked, their order was just being shipped today, so NO Creme Verte Espoir, which I'm out of for over a month now so I've been using La Prairie during the day, and I try to limit that to night.
Anyhow, I ended up with a lifetime supply (or at least a year's worth) of P50W and Silk Plus, a travel size of their Edelweiss and Orange L'eauxygenante Facial Resconstruction Facial Fluid Mist.
Unfortunately also they were out of the 1.0 oz size so you need a dropper you attach which I didnt get so I will just drop on clean fingertips.
I needed the VIP02 Oxygenating Mask, no such luck, but was successful with the nice companion back-to-back serums, Renovateur 14 and Complex Royal.
Cant wait to try these...anyone used these serums? And I'm so happy to have my P50 back! :wub:

Oh I also received a sample of the Bio Sensible Gel...LOVE it! I am glad she didnt sample the mask, I am sure I'd be slitting my wrists I dont have it its so fabulous !! (I'm guessing...the texture is amazing and SO soothing)

photos:beautyhabit.com

Attachments

• bio_L'Eauxygenante_2.jpg
    bio_L'Eauxygenante_2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
  • bioreas_p50w_02.jpg
    bioreas_p50w_02.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
  • complexeryoyal.jpg
    complexeryoyal.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
  • renovateur14.jpg
    renovateur14.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1
  • silkplus.jpg
    silkplus.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
congratualtions on your new purchases!
i hope you get to use them because you already own sooo many products ^_^

Just used them all tonight except for the Silk Plus, that goes over a day cream. I am trying to consolidate to three to four lines. :rolleyes:
Biologique
La Prairie (the Radiance Cream, ridiculously priced at $550 is actually made my skin flawless when wearing it the past two days, people I know said I looked fresh and young and NOW they've released a Cellular Radiance NIGHT! :angry:)
Natura Bisse (they have so many terrific products I cant begin)
ReVive (love their serums, love their microdermabrasion, and their glycolic cream for night and Sensitif Repair for day)
Then I use a couple staples here and there, Clarins Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate Serum, Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream (works fantastic added to some tough creamy cleanser that is caught in your one day's beard growth, most of you dont deal with that) and SkinCeuticals Revitalizing Toner for its exfoliating properties.

I'm also getting suckered into another few lines, but I will stray away...:wink:

I'll always be this way, oh well...great skin till the end!

Hi there - new to the forum but wanted to chime in to say that I am a fellow BR lover and Aida and her staff are just great. I love the BR products and have on occasion tried to stray but my skin only wants the BR products.

They're truly remarkable products. I just re-read the article on Aida Bicaj in Manhattan and the remarks and someone is giving Biologique-Recherche facials on the island of kapa'a, kauai, Hawaii.

I am about to move to Hawaii to start MY Biologique Recherche business since I decided I want a whole new beginning, the winter sucks, I love Hawaii's weather, so on and so on. and I need to go to New York for the training in a month, but didnt know that someone in Hawaii was already giving BR facials. Competition! :shock:

Well I'll have to work on O'ahu or Maui then.

LetThemEatCake - say hello when you come to NYC! I am addicted to the BR products. I might need a makeup remover prior to my VIP 02 cleanser ... hmmm.

I'm glad this thread is going strong! I love BR and Aida too! Aida is just amazing and I'm glad that so many people are discovering BR... once you try BR, you'll never go back to other skincare.

I wish I could say I only use BR, but I am such an addicted wh*re to skincare....there's a new SK-II product out I am aching for, and I love ReVive's two staple creams, Sensitif and Renewal, though the glycolic in the Renewal might interact with some Biologique's ingredients. Also am obsessed with Natura Bisse. I'm a head case!

Nice to see you Shalu and welcome to the BR thread, Phoenix, I'd love to come say hi to both of you when in NYC. :flower:

Hi Shalu ... another Aida/BR lover - fantastic! She is great at what she does and is such a sweetheart (as is the entire staff).

I agree with you. I don't know what got into me to try an oil cleanser the other day for makeup removal and my skin was rebelling. It seems that my skin has decided it cannot deal with fragrances and other additives. I dare not tell Aida but she can tell as soon as she looks at my skin.

I'm glad this thread is going strong! I love BR and Aida too! Aida is just amazing and I'm glad that so many people are discovering BR... once you try BR, you'll never go back to other skincare.

My mind says try other stuff but my skin says stay with BR :blush:. I still give it a whirl though.

Which new SK-II product? I know they are "improving" the Signs Totality Cream and that should be out at the end of October/early November.

I would definitely go easy on anything with glycolic acid if you are using the p50.

I wish I could say I only use BR, but I am such an addicted wh*re to skincare....there's a new SK-II product out I am aching for, and I love ReVive's two staple creams, Sensitif and Renewal, though the glycolic in the Renewal might interact with some Biologique's ingredients. Also am obsessed with Natura Bisse. I'm a head case!

Nice to see you Shalu and welcome to the BR thread, Phoenix, I'd love to come say hi to both of you when in NYC. :flower:

I was going to get Natura Bisse's GlycoPeel, either the 25% or 50%, but you are right, since I am using the P50W, that could counteract and create a contraindication in my skin.

The new SK-II product is out of my price range at the moment, but it's called LXP Moist Softening Serum.

I NEED a new day cream! I was thinking of the Emulsion Gel Biosensible, but will I have another $150 when it runs out? So I need something that is compatible with my Biologique and isnt too pricey.

I'm looking into Avene...their Intolerant Gentle Cleanser, Thermal Spring Water and Creme for Intolerant Skin sound nice.

I hear that the Avene line has great products for sensitive skin and is reasonably priced as well.

I am of two minds to try DHC cleansing oil or Shu Uemura cleansing oil to remove make up (to make sure I am getting it all off) and then use the Lait VIP O2 after. I am afraid that with my luck, I might be one of the few who react adversely to cleansing oil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->