Biologique-Recherche

I also order mine from www.beautyhabit.com. They have great customer service, free shipping and no tax if you don't live in ca

I live in CA. It's brilliant and everything, except when I have to shop. :(

Still, there are online boutiques which don't charge any tax, even when shipping to CA. I got my P50 from Katrinatique. They also offer free shipping on all deliveries within the States. ^_^

I really want to try the P50 but I'm unsure about which formulation I should pick... I have oily skin which is prone to redness, with (mostly) hormonal breakouts and a tendency towards clogged pores / blackheads. I'm afraid the P50 will be too strong for my skin... how effective is the P50V in comparison?

Also, is the Creme Dermopurifiante worth investing in?

I really want to try the P50 but I'm unsure about which formulation I should pick... I have oily skin which is prone to redness, with (mostly) hormonal breakouts and a tendency towards clogged pores / blackheads. I'm afraid the P50 will be too strong for my skin... how effective is the P50V in comparison?

Also, is the Creme Dermopurifiante worth investing in?

I'd love to know which one you choose because I seem to have a very similar skin.
Also, any suggestions where to buy it? I live in Italy.

I'd love to know which one you choose because I seem to have a very similar skin.
Also, any suggestions where to buy it? I live in Italy.
Sorry for taking so long to reply but I haven't been online much...

I ended up getting the P50V 1970 (the one for sensitive skin) - which is by all accounts more effective than the most recent formulation (which doesn't have the "1970" in its name).

I contacted Biologique Recherche by email (just to make sure I could use this with my usual skincare regime) and they're incredibly nice and helpful; don't hesitate to contact them if you have any questions. After replying they even redirected my email to their representatives here in Geneva, who subsequently contacted me offering me an appointment for a personalised skin diagnostic.

Anyway, they told me one should always start with the gentler formulation (the P50V) and then, depending on how one's skin reacts to it, eventually get the stronger one (P50).

I've been using it for maybe 2 weeks now and so far I'm loving the results - my skin looks and feels much smoother, the pores look smaller, I've been having less breakouts. It's basically purifying my skin, for lack of a better term.

I bought mine online at Paul Labrecque, a NYC salon and spa. But be warned, international shipping in that shop is VERY expensive. I saw on their website that Biologique Recherche have a branch in Milan; you could maybe try calling / emailing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I returned to BR after many years of using more natural products as my birthday is approaching (28!) and I want to make sure I'm using the most effective skincare.

I am waiting for the P 50 and Creme Dermopurifiante to arrive next week (I ordered from Rescue Spa). But, I still haven't decided how to incorporate the products into my routine.

I've been using a facial oil by Marie Veronique Organics that I'd like to continue as it's calmed my face down quite a bit. I also use their cleanser in the evening. In the morning, I'm using the "first wrinkles creme" by Nuxe and a cleanser from Arcona. Not super happy about my morning products.

I was thinking of washing my face in the morning with water only, using P 50 & DP and in the evening using the gentle cleanser with the MVO oil.

Is anyone currently using a BR routine that they find very helpful?

^ You need to wash your face in the morning with a cleanser. Your skin doesn't just stop working at night - it still produces sebum and sweat.

Use the P50 after a cleanser and before your Nuxe cream for day - and sunscreen (I recommend Elta MD SPF46 and Clarins SPF50) - there's no use using loads of products if you don't protect yourself from UVA/UVB rays.

In the evening, use your cleanser, P50 then oil. Hope this helps.

I've only recently just started the P50 and Masque Vivant (anyone has any instructions on how to mix it with baking soda?) & my skin looks taut, glowy and really healthy! Really loving this line. Worth every penny!

Hey guys,

I am looking for a decent eye cream, has anyone tried BR's Crème Contour des Yeux Biosensible?

Thanks,

Been using BR in addition to my other products for just over a month now and my skin has never looked better! I found my perfect routine is to use the Arcona scrub in the morning followed by the crème dermopurifiante. In the evening, I use Elemental Herbology cleanser with the Clarisonic brush and then P50, and crème dermopurifiante. I was worried about over exfoliating my skin, but this is gentle enough for my sensitive, oily skin. I’ve completely discontinued using the facial oil and the Nuxe crème. My skin simply doesn’t need it; it’s glowy, even, and moisturized. Absolutely the best!

Icypaprika-I have not tried the eye creme you mentioned, but I did receive a sample of the BR Creme Contour Des Yeux Vip O2. It is light and nice for applying in the morning before makeup. However, I don't find it extraordinary as an eye cream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->