"Black" Charity Auction

I love McQueen's designs. Some of the pieces from the show are fab. I guess I also love how shadowy it is :heart:

Sadie Frost looks both horrible and predictable. That dress was like all over the place last year (i.e. on Anouck).

Kirstin Davis you should have picked a better dress. You're too short for that one. That one is suppose to make you look statuesque.

Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Neilson all look PREDICTABLE.

The McQueen re-issues look amazing. Seems like an amazing show/night.

I think Kate's biggest problem here is her make-up- makes her look old and tired... :innocent:

I do think its quite bad form to be slagging other girls off like this but why would Sadie have chosen to wear that dress - it looks like its really badly fitted? i think she has put on some weight and thats not a bad thing, per se, but I think when you are a certain age & have had four children you can't get away with wearing the same dress that a teenage supermodel could, nor should you try. I think Sadie's style needs to grow up a bit. She is always pictured with her bits hanging out these days. :doh: It does make her look rather sad. On a positive note, however, I think her face & hair look great!! :wink:

kate looks ok but she always looks better when dressed casually I think. her dress was boring.

Kate looks soo cool with back eyes...The eyes I don´t know...it´s just that I like her natural hair a lot better....

Sadie....words escape me...
What is the frigging point of wearing a revealing outfit if you look awful in it?
To prove that you CAN do it...it´s so dumb...

I mean why not dress to make yourself preetier?
I mean she´s not bigger than Stella McCartney but she looks twice bigger and it´s the dress to blame!

Kate on stage was as-to-ni-shing she is a GODDESS.!

OOOps! In my previous post I meant that I don´t know about her hair....Kate´s eyes are just fab!

lol we have a topic on this already in the Designer and Collections area. :flower: I'll give both links to the Mods to merge. :wink:

To be honest, I am not crazy about what anyone is wearing. Kate's dress would have been great without the cutouts, Sadie's is ill-fitting and unflattering, Kirstin's makes her look huge, Sam Morton is too casual and I think Stella has those shoes glued to her feet because she seems to wear them a lot. Naomi's dress is boring and I don't know what to say about Pearl Lowe :blink: :doh:

Jeez, all of those McQueen dresses are amazing! I just want to roll in them.

01f.jpg

Alexander McQueen, second from left, with Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, and Annabelle Neilson, at the designer's runway show and party, in conjunction with American Express, to benefit Lighthouse Services, May 24, 2004.
02f.jpg

Kristin Davis, in Alexander McQueen.
03f.jpg

Sadie Frost, in Alexander McQueen.
04f.jpg

Stella McCartney, in her own design, with Samantha Morton, in an Alexander McQueen top.

05f.jpg

Manolo Blahnik.
06f.jpg

Skin, in Alexander McQueen.
07f.jpg

Bay Garnett.
08f.jpg

Plum Sykes, in Alexander McQueen.

There's already a topic on this event (Actually two, but only one with pics)
Tks for the thread, though!
You know I'm a fan of Lee :crush:
To see the topic ..click HERE

09f.jpg

Jasmine Guinness.
10f.jpg

Rhys Ifans, with a friend, in Alexander McQueen.
11f.jpg

Coco, Theo, and Louise Fennell.
12f.jpg

Alice MacArther.

crap...sorry, i thought they already had a topic...i'll move everything and then Mod's can delete!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->