Black Lipstick/Lipgloss

Malgosia always looks amazing with black/dark lipstick. Makes me want to try it too :wub:

malgosiabelachanel1468x.jpg

42939mal1123528lo.jpg

luxuo

i just tried out the ysl black gloss and i loooove it. i'm just worried i look like a clown, but i think i've got it right! haha. it's so creamy and dark, i'm amazed!

21aadcg.jpg

110goqb.jpg

forgive the crappy photobooth pictures. credit obviously from my webcam! in retrospect it's a little too "high fashion" for me to wear reasonably around in the day, but at this point in my life, i'm young and i can do what i want! so i say forget all the weird looks - i'm enjoying it ...

Last edited by a moderator:
anissa imane - I think you look fierce! I love it! Now I really want to try it out. :P You should try doing smokey eyes along with the black lips, I wonder how that'd look on you!

^^ and with a rodarte for target dress too :wink: tres chic!

i think pale eyes look best with the dark lip but it would be interesting to see if a smoky eye can be pulled off without looking TOO dead?

forgive the crappy photobooth pictures. credit obviously from my webcam! in retrospect it's a little too "high fashion" for me to wear reasonably around in the day, but at this point in my life, i'm young and i can do what i want! so i say forget all the weird looks - i'm enjoying it ...

Ooooooo! That's the YSL?? LOVE it :woot:

^^ and with a rodarte for target dress too :wink: tres chic!

i think pale eyes look best with the dark lip but it would be interesting to see if a smoky eye can be pulled off without looking TOO dead?

I look terrible with pale eyes, so I'll try out the dark lipstick + smokey eyes combo for you. If it doesn't look too bad, then I'll post a pic... :P

anissa imane - I think you look fierce! I love it! Now I really want to try it out. :P You should try doing smokey eyes along with the black lips, I wonder how that'd look on you!

hopefully it wouldn't look too crazy... i'll try it out sometime soon! i'm kind of addicted to the gloss and i went out wearing it yesterday - very mixed reactions. perhaps a little too crazy for some but it's a lot of fun !

Anissa, looking fab!
you should try taking photo-shoot like pictures with your hair & makeup done (with this lipstick of course) & show us ^_^

I bought it a couple of years back but every time I wear it, it just spiders all around my mouth and smears. Any tips??

^^mindbear i found smearing a big problem too and solved the problem by using the 'permanent'/waterproof red lip i wear every day anyway -- revlon colorstay liquid lipstick is the cheap crap i always use but it works really well and doesn't flake -- and then using an uber-waterproof black eyeliner pencil as lip liner, and blending that down towards the center but leaving the middle red a la that rodarte ss10 runway makeup i've posted like 8 times in this thread :P lasted all night for me, through like 3 hours of dancing and an awful lot of whiskey.

i'm sure you could do the same using the eyeliner as lipliner and then just adding the gloss/lipstick in the center so that it doesn't spider/bleed, or using a very dark red/purple lipstick instead?

Anissa, looking fab!
you should try taking photo-shoot like pictures with your hair & makeup done (with this lipstick of course) & show us ^_^

haha i'll try one of these days. once i get some free time and i can borrow a proper camera i'll try to oblige :blush:
but i'll warn you, it's a pretty rare occurrence that both hair and makeup are done up really nicely and i'm wearing a great outfit. getting all three is kind of a blue moon thing for me :innocent:

I bought it a couple of years back but every time I wear it, it just spiders all around my mouth and smears. Any tips??

waterproof eyeliner as lipliner? i had the same problem when i had a drink so i definitely understand. i had to be super careful wearing it :doh:

Does anyone know of any lipstick shades similar to Chanel Maniac? (Shade in the middle) Maniac is limited edition... Now I really regret not getting it earlier.

chanel_noirobscurs008.jpg

chanel_noirobscurs010.jpg

temptalia

i've had a diorific since 1997 i think and it's still in great conditions!!!!!!!!! i looooove it with all my heart, but i haven't been using it lately because i get yelled at the streets increasingly (maybe 3 years ago i could still go out with it, but now i don't think it would be advisable..)

you get yelled at petit Lucille? wow, that sounds just like living in my country where it;s almost dangerous to get out of the house wearing a cleavage or short skirts/dresses :smile:)
I also refer to my country as a hole :D
hmm I have a lipstick from Chanel that's a similar color, here is one photo of it
img-thing.jpg

credit: polyvore
It's Chanel Hydrabase Lipstick - No.95 Red Dream
maybe if you combine this type of color with another one ? Like for example that black gloss from Lancome that's not exactly goth-like, it blends very cool with any type of lipstick
lancome_black.jpg

credit:arizonafoothillsmagazine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->