Black Patent Pointed Flats

impossibleprincess

kabhi alvida
Reaction score
I've been looking for some black patent pointed flats for ages, but anything I find is either to cheap looking or too expensive. I really want a pair because they will literally go with anything and I can't wear heels on an everyday basis. Because they're a classic I don't mind spending enough, but all the ones I really like are too expensive-like the gorgeous Celine ones I've seen are around £600! I'm just looking for something plain, black, pointed and flat. Has anyone seen any??? :flower: Help would be so appreciated..... :wink:

i got black pointy flats from steve madden last fall. :ninja:

also got some black flat slingbacks from esprit at DSW. :lol:

Here are some by Giga @ zappos.com. Both pair are $99. The third pair are by Lario @ zappos.com for $298.

84347-d.jpg

84364-d.jpg

827-95130-d.jpg

kenneth cole has some GREAT black patent lowheeled shoes. i keep forgetting to find the time to buy em. ill try to find you a pic...

thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'm kind of looking for something like the ones from zappos except totally plain, without any piping, buckled, heels, anything,you know, very minimal chic. I know, very boring, but i've wanted some for ages and i saw this oriental girl the other day and she looked so classic-her hair in a top knot, little chanel diamond earrings, slim fitting jeans, black wool blazer, and she was so classic and chic, that more or less confirmed it for me! Thing is, I can't seem to find any with no detail at all.

i got super plain patent pointy flats in red last year at zara...

maybe they have something?...

checked zara-they have cute pointy flats but all with detail. I mean i don't mind paying more than just normal hight street b/c i will get loads of wear out of them-but i can literally find nothing. Nine west had some on their site, just have to see if they're in the UK now! Thanks for the link...

well...my pointy blk flats are marc jacobs...

these mouse flats are pretty perfect in every way ...imo... :flower:

Attachments

• mjmouseflats.jpg
    mjmouseflats.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 43
runner those are nice. I have apair of suede pointed flats with a leather flower on the front from Hobbs. i love the mouse shoes. They come up on ebay quite a lot at ok prices.

ooh i love those marc jacobs-how much?? runner-those are great too! did you see them in charcoal black and do you know the price?

OoOOOoh! I want those red Guiseppi Zanottis... anyone have a price or where to buy?

Have you tried Urban Outfitters? If you check the web site, there's a variety of styles for flats.

^^ I agree, I was going to say Marc Jacobs as well.
Im glad you made this topic, I need to get a new pair of black flats as the ones I've been wearing for the last year or so are very worn out. :(

Originally posted by impossibleprincess@Oct 28 2004, 01:13 PM
runner-those are great too! did you see them in charcoal black and do you know the price?
[snapback]409350[/snapback]​
they (not GZ store) have them only in those two colors, red & black, here in Tokyo. about $450.

luna I'm not certain, but they seem to have their own stores in Milan, Moscow, and NY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->