Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

I finally got my order! mmmm Perversion. I wasn't thrilled at first, but it really smells yummy on me, more spice and smoke than sweet. Very very sexy. I've received several compliments on it. I also got an imp of ophelia, soooo good. I'm hooked.

Is there anywhere else besides ebay where I can get it quicker?

shalu said:
Which scents have coconut notes?

from BPAL:

[SIZE=-2]Bewitching Brews [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Black Pearl [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Evocative of the sea's unplumbed mysteries. Gentle and lovely, but menacing and profound. Coconut, Florentine iris, hazelnut and opalescent white musk. (Gender neutral) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]Bewitching Brews [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Blood Pearl [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Lustrous, sanguine, soft and lavish: soft orris, blood musk, and coconut. (Gender neutral) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]Excolo [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Elegba [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]The Spirit of the Divine Messenger, the Lord of the Crossroads, He Who Owns All Doors and Roads in this World. He is the intermediary between the Orishas and mankind, and stands at the intersection of humanity and the Divine. He opens all paths of communication, both mundane and Heavenly. His ofrenda contains coconut, tobacco and sweet, sugared rum. (Gender neutral) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-2]Wanderlust [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Eden [/SIZE][SIZE=-2]At the center of the Garden of Eden stands the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Though modern interpretations of the Bible claim that it was an apple that the Serpent of the Tree offered to Eve, it is widely believed that the true Fruit of True Knowledge was, in fact, a fig. This oil contains the innocence of the Garden, coupled with the Truth and Erudition found in the fruit of the Tree of Evil: fig leaf, fig fruit, honeyed almond milk, toasted coconut and sandalwood. (Gender neutral) [/SIZE]

Some BPAL users detect coconut in other scents as well :

http://www.bpal.org/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=41da4eec6581ac185bffc06409d319d5&search_in=posts&result_type=posts&highlite=%2Bcoconut

:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much Hanne! I think I'm going to try Elegba.

ok, I need some advice here... so let's say I'd like to get the most sexy, seductive scent... which one should I get? I heard Sheherazade does have an effect like that... :blush:

Also, which one of the 'pirate scents' :lol: would you recommend?

aquamarine said:
ok, I need some advice here... so let's say I'd like to get the most sexy, seductive scent... which one should I get? I heard Sheherazade does have an effect like that... :blush:

Also, which one of the 'pirate scents' :lol: would you recommend?

Don't know what you mean by pirate scent

But as for the sexy scent question I'd look here : http://www.bpal.org/index.php?showtopic=5655&hl=sexy
(which scent knocks men off their feet ? ) :wink:

My favorite coconut one was a limited called Spooky:heart:
I have two bottles of it...its like sun oil with more coconut and mint and choccie...lovely!
For pirate scents, do you mean for a girl or guy?
I personally adore Anne Bonny:woot: its sandalwood and resins- so nice...the ones that have rum in them are nice...one of the Halloween ones Devils Night is still available til Nov 15th and it has rum and "touch of thuggish musk"- haven't smelled it yet but people seem to love it.

I mean for a girl (me :innocent: )

Something that has just a piratey feeling to it... like a seabreeze mixed with the smell of adventure... I sound silly right now :doh:

Don't worry, Bpal has something for everyone :D

Jolly Roger:
Sea spray with an undercurrent of leather, Bay Rum, and salty, dry woods.

PORT-AU-PRINCE
[SIZE=-2]Dark, decadent and incomparably exotic: the rich scent of buttered rum flavored with almond, bay, clove and sassafras.[/SIZE]

MANILA
[SIZE=-2]A tropical, humid, lush scent, with a faint echo of Pacific breezes, jungle blossoms, and deep wet woods. Sampaguita blossoms, banana leaf, palm, and narra.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-2]That's all I could find for now, but they probably have more :flower:

[/SIZE]

How long does it take to get your order from BPAL? I order last week but haven't heard anything yet.

shalu said:
How long does it take to get your order from BPAL? I order last week but haven't heard anything yet.

I think they wrote on the site that it takes anywhere from 21-45 days :flower:

Thanks Hanne... I think I missed that. I want mine now!!!!

I placed my order :woot:..now all that is left is the excruciating wait..

What did you order?

I ordered some imps this weekend:

snake oil
morrocco
AL-SHAIRAN
jabberwocky
VICOMTE de VALMONT
Santa Eulària Des Riu

I am so excited, I am no good at the patience game.

I placed another order today! I have two pending orders now... I can't wait any longer!!!! Well, the good thing is that they are trying to fill all orders placed by November 15th in time for Christmas delivery so it can't be more than about another month.

palyxa said:
What did you order?

I ordered an imp of snake oil as you did!

5ml Dana O'Shee
5ml limited edition Snow White

and 2x6 imps of:

Alice
White Rabbit
Veil
Yggdrasil
Vinland
Midnight
Pele
Machu Picchu
Dorian
O
Follow Me Boy
Snake Oil

For my sister 6 imps

French Love
black dahlia
bathsheba
la petite mort
blood countess
Queen

Other than that I just won a limited edition lunary oil (Milk Moon) on e-bay

Snake oil just sounded yummy and I love vanilla.

I was debating on Follow me boy, next time I'll try that.

You ordered enough to keep your nose busy for months :lol:

I knoooo..:ninja:..it's so hard just to pick a few..so I rationalized it..you know shipping is cheaper when done in larger portions..instead of many with few items :P

For anyone local to the LA area, meet us- a lil group :wink: at bpal up in the valley at their new locale- they give all the info in the announcements on the bpal forum- later today around 4-ish:smile:
Its their 3rd year anniversary plus they are having local Will-call pickup.
It would be nice to meet some of you- hope you see this Sephora :flower:
ps- great order Hanne- lots of my faves in there!

Thank you Orchide - I'm so jealous you get to go to their locale - I wonder if they will be making an anniversary oil ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"