Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

girlyevil

Reaction score
Leonardo DiCaprio shares a smile with Blake Lively as they spend time on a yacht on Tuesday (May 17) during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France.

The 36-year-old actor checked messages on his cell phone as he had an animated conversation with his BFF Lukas Haas and director Steven Spielberg while aboard the boat.

Leo split from his girlfriend of nearly four years, Israeli model Bar Refaeli, earlier in the month.

just jared

^I was totally waiting for that to happen since I read he broke up with Bar. Although, I did read something once that apparently Leo's ego can't date actresses? Still, Blake pretty much fits all his other criteria, no? (Young, blonde and tall.)

Aboard a yacht with Leonardo DiCaprio in Monaco - May 17, 2011

tlfan

The most overrated actor there is
Posted via Mobile Device

They look more entertaining to watch than Leo and Bar to me. :innocent:

It doesn't get anymore A-list than Leo so if he's game, this could last for a while. They really are a match made in heaven - I say this as a Leo fan :lol:

I don't think they're dating. But then again...I can't think of any other reason she would be on that yacht.
They could be friends...but to my knowledge most 36 year old men don't have 24 year old female friends.
I'm going to call it...they're f**k buddies. Or he's just using her as post break-up fling.

Leonardo makes it so hard for me to love him. So hard. His taste is women is just so strange.

Here's an article from Lainey Gossip about it:

Leo & Blake: photo assumption

So she skipped hitting any carpets in exchange for an introduction to Steven Spielberg?

Oh but Blake Lively will be busy here in Cannes. Ryan Gosling is here too.

Right now though, it's about Leo. Earlier I noted there had yet to be any pictures of either, and certainly not Blake getting glorified at the Palais.

Today though the two were shot on a boat and Spielberg was around too. Conveniently after that Page Six item came out.

It all gets a little more complicated too because Bar Rafaeli is also in town - we saw her tonight on the carpet of The Beaver. This is my new favourite phrase.
Let's play Photo Assumption then. Leo and Blake. F-cking or Just Friends? That, to me, looks like a pretty unsexual hug. In fact, if that's his hug styles when he's into a girl, I'm a little worried.

Good news or bad news?

Depends on what you are. Are you a fan? If you're a fan maybe not, although I can't imagine what image you had of Leo to begin with.

If gossip is the priority, well, as I've said before, Leo and Blake are very good for gossip. We're heading into the summer. Sometimes the smut, it slows down. Kinda like the school year. The birth of a new couple is a good sign.

But as I wrote earlier, Leo's game is a stealth one. And if Blake wants to play, she'll need to adjust her technique. Given that she managed to stay so undercover thus far, she may be learning. Having said that, it was convenient that the paps were able to get these today when news broke that the two were hanging out, non? This will not please him.

laineygossip

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute outfit.

Blake is damned either way. If she was eloquent and well versed on all things Chanel, she would have been criticized for being a phoney or tying too hard.

ETA--
The most overrated actor there is
Posted via Mobile Device
Leo? Really? I think he's a, Oscar nominated, pretty good actor. But what do I know, I also like Blake.:P

It's Cannes, even I've ended up on random yachts through a series of weird invitations before now (less salacious than it sounds) . But there's a lot goes on out here that the press/public just don't hear about, regular den of iniquity lol you'd be surprised to hear who's hooked up with who, so maybe they're dating or maybe they're just Cannes f**k buddies!
Suppose we'll just have to watch and see, personally Leo just isn't my type but I can imagine Blake making a bee line for him, good timing.

If they are dating, then it's pretty clear that he ONLY likes tall blondes with a great body, nice hair and average face. They are perfect for one another.

I agree on both points; if Blake brought World Peace and cured cancer, some people would be saying she is just looking for attention.. :wink:
And I recently saw Leo in The Aviator, and that was as difficult and well done a role as I have ever seen...But what do I know... :rolleyes:

Didn't her PR people "try" to make them happen before in the press?

^I'm sure there will always be haters. But I don't see how that invalidates the criticism?

Moving on, before the mods are all over me. I can't see much of her boat outfit, but the pink Chanel? Meh.

Her people are good. I can't imagine it's coming from his side he's got nothing to gain. Her on the other hand, rumoured romance with A-list actor, seen on yacht with Steven Spielberg. But like I said it's Cannes, weird hook ups galore! I suspect it is more her people trying to get some mileage out of it though.

I literally rolled my eyes when I saw these pictures and I knew instantly that rumours of them dating will be next. And what do you know, I go on Just Jared... :lol:

She seems like such a sweet and humble girl from her video interviews and print interviews but I just can't warm to her. Her PR team aren't helping but I know being mentioned even in the same sentence with these A-Listers raises her profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->