Blake Lively (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

120507lively200x400ka1.jpg

Blake Lively in Gucci
instyle

I'm not a huge fan of the dress on account of the shoulders, but she pulls it off really well. ^_^

Ahhh I had a feeling that dress was Gucci when I saw the close ups of the embellishment at the chest :( I actually love the shoulders of the dress! I was hoping it would be a less expensive prand :P She does wear it very well though.

Anyone know how much it costs?

it always surprises me how well you guys guess the brand of celebrities dresses! I'm such a fashion newbie it seems.

Blake Lively - “Lucky” Magazine January 2008

justjared
On her expanding closet: “I grew up in California, so winter is this entirely new, exciting thing for me—I’ve already justified buying seven coats!”
On her fashion icons: “My style has been totally influenced by Audrey Hepburn and Kate Moss equally — they’re such fashion icons. But Sienna Miller’s young urban style is also totally what I’m going for.”
On keeping her look more mature: “I’m having so much fun, but I’m trying to keep my head together too, stylewise. There are so many young women out there dressing like young girls; I want to be more ladylike and classic.”
On her music inspirations: “My favorite music is Ray Charles for when I want to feel mellow, and Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake when I want something more funky.”
On what she’d be doing if she wasn’t an actress: “I would love to open my own interior decorating business … I grew up reading Martha Stewart and the William Sonoma catalog, I was never interested in things like Teen Beat.”
On the evolution of her wardrobe: “Growing up, I was constantly borrowing clothes from my older sisters, or I’d pick out something from Urban Outfitters and my mom would tailor it to my size — I don’t think I ever dressed like a kid. Now that I’m on Gossip Girl, the wardrobe is so amazing and inspiring, it’s opened a whole new style gateway for me.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any celebrity that does not state "Audrey Helpburn" and "Kate Moss" as their style influence?

Frustrates me :-(

^^Everybody says them for a reason, you know. She shouldn't lie just to sound original.

i know, i didn't mean that.
its just that i personally don't understand the hype about kate moss' style - thats why it keeps surprising me that everyone mentions her as inspiration. :flower:

Thanks shop7th! :flower:

Blake looked gorgeous in last night's GG. I thought she was breathtaking in the scene when Dan scooped her up and spun her around the dance floor. It was everything- the way she laughed, the way she smiled and looked up at her mom, the way her hair moved about, her dress.... loved it! :smile:

She looks great in the Gucci dress and in the Lucky spread! Thanks for the photos!

Thanks shop7th! :flower:

Blake looked gorgeous in last night's GG. I thought she was breathtaking in the scene when Dan scooped her up and spun her around the dance floor. It was everything- the way she laughed, the way she smiled and looked up at her mom, the way her hair moved about, her dress.... loved it! :smile:

Totally agree...she looked absolutely fabulous...

^It's cool that all four of them got their own TV shows after "Sisterhood of The Traveling pants".

What did Just Jared have to say about that movie? I worked on "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2" so i'm always curious to see what the press says about the movie!

What did Just Jared have to say about that movie? I worked on "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2" so i'm always curious to see what the press says about the movie!

The cast of 2005’s The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants reprise their roles in the Alcon Entertainment sequel, out Aug. 8, 2008.
Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls) as Lena, America Ferrera (Ugly Betty) as Carmen, Amber Tamblyn (Joan of Arcadia) as Tibby and Blake Lively (Gossip Girl) as Bridget all return for The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2.
This is the film America had second thoughts about starring in but the film’s producers exercised their sequel option, so she wound up joining the project anyway. But hey look, America and Amber fit into one graduation gown!
Sanaa Hamri directed the film. She’s known for her music videos: Prince’s “Musicology” and Mariah Carey’s “Crybaby” and “Bringing On The Heartbreak”.

- Just Jared.com

I've gotten so used to seeing Blake as Serena van der Woodsen, so now seeing her in the clothes for Sisterhood 2, she seems less glamorous! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->