Blake Lively (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

she looks nice! i watched gossip girl other day and i think her mouth looks funny sometimes! not in a bad way,i like little quirkynes

i like it too, its endearing. and when she smiles it's like her whole face brightens. so cute.

why post it here, she's not in it.. :huh:
and if u mistaken she's Amy Adams.... it's a real long shot

yeah, i was like why those amy photos here..then i tought that was blake some supporting role in that movie :P really.. long shot

I think someone just posted in the wrong thread. I'll remove them since i'm sure they're already in the amy adams thread. Blake's look is really growing on me. I wasn't crazy about her at the beginning of GG but this week's episode i found her really stunning.

i think she has the cutest wardrobe for Gossip Girl! :crush:

If I was her..... I would probably get fired for trying to steal all of the clothing they don't let ker keep.. :lol:

:buzz:
amd_lively-badgley.jpg

We hear that toothsome twosome Blake Lively and Penn Badgley — whose uptown/downtown relationship keeps the hit show sizzling — have quietly started dating in real life.

"No one is really supposed to know that," laughs an insider. "I was told by a friend of the family."

The co-stars were spotted shopping together Dec. 17 at ABC Carpet and Home on Broadway, looking every bit the couple.
Reps for the actors did not comment.

from gossipgirl_Cw, posted by ditzicow

Thanks for the video! :crush: Blake comes off as a really confident (but not in a cocky way) person. :flower:

I really hope Blake and Penn are together in real life! They'd be the cutest couple ever. :heart::blush:

Dan is so cute. i know allmost all are all over nate but i like dan, cute guy. ^and yeah,they have a good chemistry

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->