• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bless F/W 05-06 Paris

£160 is about €300,right Helena? No,that isn't too bad especially considering the quality of their work.

yes thats correct Scott. I was surprised when I read the price tag! Colette showed me everything they had which was only about six pieces so it was too hard to say for sure what I thought of the whole collection. It does look good in the photos.

erm no scott - about 245 euros I think. about $300.

Scott said:
I wouldn't exactly say that droogist. Still to early to pan them for making clothes. Because that A/W 04 collection and their Hotel wardrobe collection actually redeemed some brilliant design skills. I think the only reason they are so good at accessories is because about 95% of what they've done since they began has been as such.

I haven't actually seen any of the clothing in person, so maybe I shouldn't be writing it off yet, but so far I've been pretty disappointed by what I've seen. I think the previous collections haven't been so bad, but they always seem a little...thin. Like the concept doesn't stretch quite far enough to sustain an entire collection. Take S/S 05, where the idea is to have everything you're wearing attatched to each other: that's a cute idea for, say, one outfit. But when you apply it to an entire line of clothes, it because dull, or at least it does if you do it the way Bless did it. IMO.
And my griping does have something to do with unmet expectations; some of the things that Bless have made are so brilliant and funny and exciting that to see them show clothes like the ones pictured in this thread is a big letdown.

I'm not fond of the dull colors. It just looks drab and heavy and over all not good. And I hate to say it, but the models are not helping the clothes either :cry:

0506aw_1.jpg

0506aw_6.jpg

from aokiya-co.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sicilyscherrybomb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->