Blondes Extinct?

Discussion in 'Trend Spotting' started by Jaim45, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Jaim45

Jaim45 New Member

2. Spacemiu

Spacemiu New Member

wow thats kind of sacrry, but it makes sens , I mean the world is so small now people are breeding from diffrent aprts of teh world, and blond is not very previlent in most of teh world.

3. xclusive

xclusive New Member

hmm..i don't see the big deal even if natural blondes die out cuz whats the difference really between bottled blondes and real ones if sometimes u can't tell which one it is??

4. Erin

Erin Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Hmmm - I read about this last year. Makes being a blonde seem a little more special now. ;)

I believe it...totally. With everything mixing the way it is already, I definitely see the color fading away.

I think it's kind of sad if blondes "dies" out...and I beg to differ, I think you CAN tell the difference between a natural and a bottle job. :innocent:

5. StellaStarr

StellaStarr New Member

I heard about this like last year it was on the radio, cnn and a couple of other tv stations. Then i the end it turned out it was a prank by a couple of people.....dont worry its not true.

6. littlered

littlered New Member

I'm waiting for the Rise of the Redheads...being one myself (hee hee)

7. charlottesometimes

charlottesometimes retro queen

It really doesn't make sense from a genetic perspective. Recessive traits don't actually 'die out' unless they are lethal. Brown haired parents (each carrying a recessive 'blonde' gene) can still have a blonde offspring. It must be a prank!! :p

8. banana

banana New Member

How are bottle blondes to blame? Personally, I find that natural blondes are much more beautiful than the fake ones. I think it's because I see a lot of bottle blondes around these days that they all look the same to me. Sometimes I'll be at a bar and a group of 6 girls will walk in together with the exact same hair.

9. Kimkhuu

Kimkhuu New Member

;) Hehe... very intersesting topic. Right now, I am studying genetics and yeah, example you have a recessive blond hair gene, but your hair is brown. Then you marry someone with brown hair and that also have a recessive blong genes. There are chances your kid will have blond hair. So it does not mean anything !!!!!

It's all a genes thing, the only thing that can change that is mutation or evolution (the Darwin theory) and I dont see why blonde hair could disappear!!!!! It is nearly impossible !

10. contessacolette

contessacolette New Member

hey, anyone can have bottled haircolor...as long as it's done right

and a friend of mine once tried to convince me that brunettes are absolute ballbusters! :lol:

11. P.Amber

P.Amber New Member

I'm with you on this.

<---red head