Blugirl S/S 10 Milan

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
qMRxt.jpg

A model displays a creation of Blugirl Spring/Summer 2010 ready-to-wear fashion collection on September 24, 2009 during the Women's fashion week in Milan. AFP PHOTO / Christophe Simon (Photo credit should read CHRISTOPHE SIMON/AFP/Getty Images)
gettyimages

not feeling it so much. but it is really summery, though

Hmmm, last season's was much better. But this has real charm to it. Very cute and very innocent. I love the use of colour as well.
Blugirl is always super pretty.

:o The white floral dress with the matching clutch is beauuutiful!!

It's definitely better than last season ... the hair and make up styling are really beautiful & there's some really lovely looks.

They seem to veer wildly round their paint palettes - luminous bright colours, earthy green then beige. I'd love to see the short blue patterned dress up close.

Aside from that, I'm gathering the floral bride's veil fell off the model's head - on one pic it's on her head and on two it's half way down the back of it. She's taken it very well though!

There are some cute looks but colorful leopard prints are definitely not my favourites.

I'm not sure I'll ever love it but this is much better than the last season and there are some cute pieces. The palettes is definitely all over the place, but I think perhaps it will make sense as a whole collection. Hate, hate, hate the animal prints though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->