Blumarine S/S 2019 : Birgit Kos by Luigi & Iango

Kris would have naaailed this. Very meh.

i thought this collection was about the festival style ? this is more elegant and refined . looks nice though

I love Birgit, but what the f is this photo?

Yikes!!! This pose.. that face.. the STYLING.. horrid

LOL. She looks tired, bored and in pain, IDK how they think that this would help this brand to sell clothes.

Happy for Birgit, but this is a weird shot. There are some better shots on Blumarine's insta page.

That close up with her bent neck is really horrific.

The rest is fine.

That close up with her bent neck is really horrific.

The rest is fine.
Omg, was about to say the same, what in the world were they thinking!!! Truly afwul and downright scary.

I like Birgit but this is pretty bad. Especially that first shot.

It's hilarious that L&I's Brigitte Bardot makeup tricks are being used in ad campaigns as well now. Relying on makeup instead of building a distinct photography style, bravo.

Yikes, L&I can’t come up with anything else but wet hair and thick eyeline.

I'm getting Saks Fifth Avenue Advertorial vibes. I expect more from Blumarine. :hardhead:

Every shot look like an attempt at elongating neck. While that would make Tyra proud, the whole campaign feels repetitive to me.

I've said this many times about Birgit's work. When it's bad, it REALLY bad. What's with these cheesy, catalogue modeling poses? It's embarrassing for a girl like her who gets edits, campaigns and covers without having to hustle hard.

The space setting, filters and casting really ruined this campaign.

Vogue Italia Feb 2019 Digital Edition via pressreader.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->