Blumarine S/S 2021 : Mariacarla Boscono & Sokhna Niane by Harley Weir

Not what I was expecting, I'll give it that. Looks like something from a murky sci-fi tale, like a sex robot has been dumped in a field in winter and has come to life at 3am.

Where are the clothes? I don't follow Blumarine, are they under new management?
Because they're certainly the type of brand that can get away with this type of advertising.

But the image looks great. Like the saucier and more daring version of an Erik Madigan Heck editorial in UK Harper's Bazaar.

A dark blue sky is the way to my heart. Very unsettling and intriguing.

The Lotta Volkova-fication begins...

I admit that while I am into it (and am excited for this new era of Blumarine), I was expecting something more optimistic considering the collection itself was so feminine and sweet. I look forward to seeing the rest of the campaign though.

This brand has been so under the radar I didn’t even know it got a new creative.

For the imagery I’m not in love here. Seems to be another early 2000s rehash. Someone’s been looking at the AdArchives Instagram / Tumblr a little too much

I just love Mariacarla. Her IG post with this image came up on my feed & I actually thought it was vintage. No comment on the styling :rofl:

This looks like the cover of a fancy adult film. :rofl:

I love the photo... but bothers the hell out of me that it's a fashion ad. Where are the clothes? Yes it conveys a feeling, but I can't help thinking it's pure exploitation of the naked female body.

Sex sells...!!! But what exactly we can actually buy from this picture huh?

The belt that was on every look babe. LOL

Maybe the samples didn't make it to the shoot.

Oddly enough I do like this and the ad fits in with the early 2000s aesthetic of the show. It's very comical that Bluemarine of all brands did this. I'm intrigued.

Lotta Volkova is the Coronavirus of fashion.

THIS! God bless you!

The belt that was on every look babe. LOL

Maybe the samples didn't make it to the shoot..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I always adored Mariacarla so hopefully she will have good shots (dressed, preferably, even if I love nudity in Art and Life we’ve all seen her naked thousands of times.

the video is ok... doesn’t really feel Blumarine apart from the OBVIOUS reference to the rose...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->