Body Oils for an All-Over Glow

^ i second that, baby oil is the best. i rub it on after the shower.

I recommend LUSH massage bars. They are AMAZING! Use it after you have showered and you will smell amazing! My favs are ''strawberry feel forever'' and each peach. They give an amazing glow and lasts for about 2 weeks, which is pretty good in my opinion.

BUMP!

Does anybody use jojoba oil? I bought some last week but haven't applied any... wondering if there are any tips or tricks. :wink:

BUMP!

Does anybody use jojoba oil? I bought some last week but haven't applied any... wondering if there are any tips or tricks. :wink:

I have very dry hair and like to use it on the ends after blow drying. ^_^

aside from jojoba oil, I recently bought Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse and love it. I haven't used it long enough to give a true opinion, but it smells amazing!:heart:

I bought Sephora's "divine oil", which is a bronzing-shimmering body oil, and it's irritating my skin like crazy...

Is the Nuxe one good for sensitive skin?

I really love avocado oil - it's a bit thick & leaves film on my skin for some time, but it definately works for me.

Mineral oil doesn't clog pores. It's actually the only moisturizer my facial skin can tolerate. Cosmetic grade mineral oil is as safe to use as any other oil, in fact safer than many.

^so true. I hate seeing people decry mineral oil blindly just because they've bought into the advertising hype. Everyone's skin is different, but cosmetic-grade mineral oil is formulated to be safe and effective for most people.

back on topic, I love Weleda's body oils. They're lovely.

Mineral oil doesn't clog pores. It's actually the only moisturizer my facial skin can tolerate. Cosmetic grade mineral oil is as safe to use as any other oil, in fact safer than many.
THANK you!

Vaseline do a cocoa butter oil and it is horrible! I could not stop itching my skin after applying and it just did not sink in. I suppose you get what you pay for :(

^so true. I hate seeing people decry mineral oil blindly just because they've bought into the advertising hype. Everyone's skin is different, but cosmetic-grade mineral oil is formulated to be safe and effective for most people.

back on topic, I love Weleda's body oils. They're lovely.
Me too. Weleda is the best stuff i ever tried. The skin gets so soft and it lasts on the skin for hours... Its really nice for cellulite massages as well..
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->