body scrub / exfoliator

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide on one scrub for the moment but I just don't know which one to choose... I heard that Clinique's Soft Polish body exfoliator is very good but Biotherm's Aquathermale exfoliating body scrub with trace minerals looks very good too.. I would appreciate any comments on these two scrubs.. Thanks! :D

For Body Scrub, I like Blisslabs Lemon Peel. I'm sure that others are just as good, but I love the scent :D

Personally I have to put in for Origins Pomegranate Polish, but that's just me!!! :wink:

I've used the Clinique polish before. Overall it's a decent exfoliator, but I like a little more out of my bath products, I suppose. The scent is virtually non-existent to clinical, as is all of their products, I prefer something fruitier....or at least something. I haven't tried the Biotherm, though!!!

Cat, I like the Origins Pomegranate....but do you know what it did???? I have a tiled bathtub, and it stained the grout bright red! My bf wanted to kill me! We had to go buy this stuff at an industrial cleaning supply place to get the red out! (Comet and Clorox Clean-up weren't cutting it)

Cat, I like the Origins Pomegranate....but do you know what it did???? I have a tiled bathtub, and it stained the grout bright red! My bf wanted to kill me! We had to go buy this stuff at an industrial cleaning supply place to get the red out! (Comet and Clorox Clean-up weren't cutting it)

OMG, it did?? :shock: Oh wow. :shock: In my bathroom, the shower is sort of above the tub, the tub itself is not tiled but the rest of the bathroom is (does that make sense? :?). I usually rinse the tub right away, but come to think of it, my tub is pink (I know, :x) so maybe there was a little stainage, and I just didn't notice it? :shock: Wouldn't it build up over time, though? Anyway, Alli, maybe try the regular Salt Scrub? But the scent is not the same!!!

Has anyone tried the Fresh Brown Sugar Scrub, btw?

I tried Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish, and I thought it was really good, but I really like Lemon Peel, and I can buy 2 tubes of that for the price of one jar of the Fresh stuff.

Are Origins and Blisslabs available in Canada? If yes, would there be any of the stores in Ottawa? Thank you :smile:

For Body Scrub, I like Blisslabs Lemon Peel. I'm sure that others are just as good, but I love the scent :D

my mum uses that on her legs and she says its great

i love st ives apricot scrub.. cheap and efective

Are Origins and Blisslabs available in Canada? If yes, would there be any of the stores in Ottawa? Thank you :smile:

I'm pretty sure you can get it in Canada, but I don't know about stores in Ottowa.

Thanks Cat for the info; however i'm already familiar with lux beauty and infortunately, I'm only 16 years old so I don't have a credit card, therefore I cannot order anything through the internet. It would be great if anyone would give me info on how to buy the stuff through a store instead of internet. Thanks :smile:

Thanks Cat for the info; however i'm already familiar with lux beauty and infortunately, I'm only 16 years old so I don't have a credit card, therefore I cannot order anything through the internet. It would be great if anyone would give me info on how to buy the stuff through a store instead of internet. Thanks :smile:

Oh, I forgot to tell you :wink:, there's an Origins counter at Les Ailes de la Mode in Bayshore - it's on the second floor, directly in front of the store on the right (it's like its own little store) :D

There's an actual receipe for Orange Mocha Scrub Bars and it includes coffee! You make it yourself, but it takes two to three weeks before you can actually use it!

Life Tastes Good.

I was using bliss labs sea salt scrub, but it ran out. Does anybody have any recipies for scrubs made with plain sea salt from the grocery store?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->