Mr. Magic
Reaction score
250qsxw.jpg

Preview of her editorial:

linkdetails via OlgaKorbut

wow..
i like her
this cover is so nice.

:wub: there really is nobody like Dorothea... I know I'm biased here, but she really deserves bigger things in her future - I always think that bare basics, no nonsense covers like this are a real test for new models. If you can't imagine another model that would have the same effect (like in this case - could anyone else draw you in so effectively with that quirk yet classic, effortless look?), then that model has succeeded.

Dorothea! :wub: I love how striking she looks here. I'm glad they used a shot where her hair is pulled back so you can really see her face.

I :heart: Dorothea! I don't know why, but I :heart: her.
It's her presence in each photographs that pulls you in.
This is a lovely cover, very clean cut, very nice. :blush:

Seems lovely so far. I said it before and I'll say it again - they keep stepping up their game @ BON, issue after issue. Keep up the good work! ^_^

There's just one long (~35 pgs) multi-girl story in this issue. Credits are in the first preview pic.

It was shot in three sections with different stylists, but it's not presented like that in the magazine, everything's mixed together. Dorothea's previews were all styled by Söder so it doesn't give a very good sense of the editorial as a whole.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of Dorothea, but maybe that's about to change. Cover is clean, fresh and she looks beautiful.:D

Wow, she's simply amazing on the cover!:woot::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->