Bora Aksu Fall/Winter 05/06 London

stilista

Reaction score
Another one of my favourites showed today. His collections are always a bit peasanty, but this is perhaps a bit more bohemian than I'd prefer...still there are some fantastic pieces that will be great when separated from the whole "bora aksu" look...

^Absolutely. I think this is very good. Definitely one of the most interesting women's collections I've seen so far.

AlexN said:
^Absolutely. I think this is very good. Definitely one of the most interesting women's collections I've seen so far.

It's also one of the best collections when you see it on the rails...it always looks so interesting and intricate and although not amazing quality, it's not very expensive either...I was disappointed when I first saw this collection as it didn't seem as instantly strong as his previous shows, but the more I see the more I like :heart:

I like it...I think. it is more bohemian than I like, but something about the shapes and the lines draw me in.

I quite like it as well. I like the leather working and a lot of the shapes are quite nice I find. Not the same old boring mish mash.

some very cool "pieces" here. I love the leather vest (3rd pic, 1st post) and the spats!

I agree with everyone else...some of the shapes are nice. I'd like to see the entire collection tho.

I like the colors

Kind of reminds me of Stella McCartney

I think this is a very cool collection indeed...as someone stated before me, a bit costumy, but I really like it!

Very artistic and creative, some of the looks are borrowed from Vivienne Westwood but he's made it his own

actually reminds me of a loosened up mcqueen...

very creative and certainly special...thank you very much stilista...
it nice to get a tour of the british brands through your eyes...they are usually all just one big lump for me and i find it hard to weed through them all to figure out who'e who...especially since i haven't ever seen most of them in person ...

plus...why do they all have these difficult exotic names?...are any of them actually english?...what kind of name is bora aksu?... :huh:

:heart: makes me want to ride a horse or something.

those boots in the first set are too cute.

you're very welcome, softgrey! I totally know what you mean about them being one big lump, it's so hard to keep on top of them all!

Bora Aksu is actually from Turkey but graduated from St Martins. I'm pretty sure he has his own manufacturing and also produces clothes for companies like Joseph...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->