Bottega Veneta Bags on Sale

illini3

Reaction score
I read somewhere on this website that these bags tend to go on sale at the end of the season, does anyone know where I could get a Bottega Veneta at sale price? I tried checking the places that sell them, online, but none of them are on sale, would I have to go to a retail store? If so, are the retails stores that carry Bottega Veneta, the same ones that list them online?

TIA for your help,

illini3

There are Bottega Veneta boutiques, you could check the website for the one closest to you. If they don't have any on sale then nobody would.

Where are these boutiques and where could I find out where they are located?

Thanks

Moving this thread to the "Shop til you drop" section. :smile:

i remember someone bought one on sale at netaporter before

it was a small white one.
it doesn't seem like the larger bags would go on sale but i might be wrong.

bottega sales

. when bottega stores have sales then its a straight 50 % off. Discounted items are all the pret, most shoes (exclding the trademark venetian loafers) all seasonal accessories and the woven bags that are being discountinued. The classics such as the woven hobo and cabat never go on sale. My advice is to wait a couple months and get to your local store as soon as the sales start.

I got a small chocolate brown bag with a woven handle on sale at the boutique in NYC. . . this was the week before Christmas 2004.

I agree about the local stores...that's your best bet and often has the most comprehensive selection and isn't as crowded as a Neimans or Saks...they also put the seasonal stuff on sale, but the classics do not get discounted....

BTW...I love the new store on 5th ave in NYC!

i saw some last year on sale at Bloomingdales. I live in LA, and the Bloomingdales in Sherman Oaks had some small ones on sale, so you could check that one out. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msflair
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->