Bottega Veneta 'Knot' Fragrance : Julia Nobis by David Armstrong

Lifeispeachy

Reaction score
David Armstrong (Photographer)
Doug Lloyd (Creative Director)
Camilla Nickerson (Fashion Editor/Stylist)
Jimmy Paul (Hair Stylist)
Aaron de Mey (Makeup Artist)
Piers Hanmer (Set Designer)
Megumi Yamamoto (Manicurist)
Axel Lindahl - Director

295982-800w.jpg
296118-800w.jpg

models.com

Wow, Julia looks particularly awful here, the styling makes her look aged beyond her years.

I love the dress and overall design but Julia looks off, the hair for sure looks awful to me but also the sad look on her eyes, maybe?

so lifeless. that look might work for runways but she should turn it up a bit for a fragrance campaign..

I love the dress and overall design but Julia looks off, the hair for sure looks awful to me but also the sad look on her eyes, maybe?

The dress really is the only redeeming feature of this campaign. I think they must've aimed for subtle sensuality as one can see that was achieved in the video, but the shoot doesn't reflect that at all. It just looks dour. Glad the platinum hair is gone.

That image is totally wrong for a perfume ad. It looks so random and unremarkable. Almost like a backstage picture. Julia looks good in the commercial, but not in the picture. They should've stuck with the same styling as they had in the commercial.

Bottega Veneta Knot Eau Florale: Julia Nobis by David Armstrong

Photographer: David Armstrong
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson
Make-Up: Aaron de Mey
Model: Julia Nobis

Artpartner

Is this just being released now?

Odd. And it's been almost a year since he passed away. : (

I don't think it's the same perfume. The new shot has Eau florale written on it. I believe it's a more "flowery" smell.
Don't know much about perfume composition...

this BV-Knot Florale is a new perfum composition. Cant wait for testing the new boqucet soon.
BV Knot was released last winter. It is
my fav. signature perfume - i love it sooo much :wub:

Is this just being released now?

Odd. And it's been almost a year since he passed away. : (

Yikes, I somehow missed that!! :shock: Just read the Dazed article.

I didn't like the initial shot, but this one is better. Julia looks very sophisticated. Looks very Carolina Herrerra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->