Bottega Veneta Mens S/S 11 Milan

No thanks. The clothes look too.... "comfortable". Everything is too loose and shapeless. For God's sake, STOP making white pants!! :yuk:

The only piece I like is the glossy black jacket B)

Ok now that the HQ's are up I really love this collection. The color palatte is great. It give a really good story. The collection is very realxed yet very clean and well tailored. Im still not crazy about the short shorts :lol: but that pants are really quite nice and the styling is amazing (except for the socks with sandals lol) I also like how everyone is doing sheer tops this season. Amazing collection

Love most of the collection, especially the t-shirts and the leather jacket in #21
Hate the super-short shorts and I agree with Squizree, some looks are very shapeless !

With all the mediocre collection we've seen in these days,this is like pure gold :lol:

this collection is so young for bottega. i love the youthful spirit of it and effortlessness of this look. sure, the fashionisto who subscribes to bottega would never wear this look head-to-toe, but it'd be so easy to incorporate these pieces into the way very fashionable -- and very wealthy -- men dress today. he might have a bestseller with those high-tops alone. they certainly sell swiftly at other houses like bottega.

im kinda in love with the leather shorts!!!
the styling is great, and i'd wear any of the looks so far.

Laid back Bottega. Very loose but perfectly fit or summer. And the casting is indeed appropriate.

Loved it very functional and wearable. I love the way they put everything into one look, very effortless.

Best collection so far. There is something relaxing about the clothes.

I know no model talk is allowed but
Who are the models in the first post? I dont think the resources of finding male models are as great as those for the females.

more youthful than their previous collections.. i like that it's somewhat thrown together, relaxed, yet still appears put together. effortless, thats to the styling.

i like the shorts shorts.. :ninja:

Very boring and hardly anything desirable.
And there is that loose fit tailoring again, as seen at Jil Sander!

I love the suits at the start of the show, I like the silhouette and the shoulders. The rest of the collection is a little boring, although I like the burgundy pieces. A little more casual than what I'd expect I suppose.

What has been wrong with Bottega's menswear for the past few seasons! :( This is terrible. Everything is so ill-fitting and loose. This was just a sloppy presentation as a whole.

Tomas' tailoring was never close to the body, he always favored a wider cut for the Bottega Men's collections of recent years...

his collections from 2-3 years ago were far better this looks quite sloppy in parts. I miss the well tailored suits he would do with wide pants , this is sloppy and trying to hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherblazer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"