Bottega Veneta Resort 2008

style_expert

Reaction score
Over at Bottega Veneta, Tomas Maier mined similar temporal territory, but took a route more rooted in the real world. Opting for sumptuous organic shades of chocolate, mustard, and taupe, and well as cloud white and sky blue, he extended his vision of vacation to girls who wanna have fun. Short-shorts were the order of the day, paired with breezy blousons and windbreakers featuring balloon sleeves that ended at the elbow, carefree cover-ups for aftermath of an oceanside romp. Dresses were unfussy, unstructured affairs that moved seamlessly from day to night with a simple cinch about the waist. And for evening, his streamlined columns in slinky jersey were unassuming on the front, but showed major shoulderbone action from behind with brilliant, plunging draping. With looks that fold easily into luggage, can be thrown on in a split second, and still look like a million bucks, there was little not to love.

picsrv1.jpg
picsrv2.jpg

picsrv3.jpg
picsrv4.jpg

picsrv.jpg

from fwd..I hope there will be more & better pics soon :huh:

Looks amazing.Thanks :flower:
I love the black dress

oh, can't wait to see more, it's very promising so far! And Anja looks faboulous in the new hair! :heart:

I think Tomas Maier is at his strength when it comes to holiday and resort clothing... and for a brand like bottega veneta, which is relying more on the leathergoods, holiday separates are a logical addition, rather than having a visionary but 'difficult' ready to wear designer.

I think I like it
but please anja! awful cut
I thought we just passed the boy hair cut!

looks just like their rtw

also, slighty off topic but not really, i have a question regarding resort itself. A lot of these threads are titled 07.08, but doesn't the time period resort covers not cover that time period, would it just be 08?

I think that most resort collections will be available for retail around November/December time.

hate the first two pics, love the three last posted..

been a faithful BV/Maier fan, i'm not very excited from the pics posted, praying there are stronger BV resort looks in store

Not liking what I see so far, but hopefully the rest is impressive.

On another note, Anja's hair is amazing.

I love the first three looks! The relaxed, not quite cocoon shape is my favorite trend out there at the moment.

I thought Anja was Sienna Miller when I first saw her. Not a very pretty collection, but I wanna see the rest of it first.

very simple, I truly love the grey dress :wub: And Anja, too :wub:

yes plsss...where is the complete collection...???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->