BV3.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 20
  • BV2.jpg
    BV2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 25
  • BV1.jpg
    BV1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 20
As fun as the first two looks are it seems like he's taking some creative liberties. The third look is divine.

i like the first look best , third look is good if the pants are longer and hitting the floor.

^ I like a shorter pant if the shoes are worth showing off, but I imagine these are challenging to wear. I want to see more ...

I love the idea of a cerise red leather skirt with a paperbag waist....but the execution kind of fell short.

The second colorblocked pleated dress is way too Marni looking and just isn't working for me. Maybe if it was two separate pieces-a top and a skirt-it could work, but as a dress I'm not a fan.

I love that floppy white jacket, there's so much potential to make amazing outfits with that.

Although this seems like an attempt to do something fresh, these few looks aren't convincing enough to really work. I would love to see the rest of it though.

I love the red skirt! :smile: Can't wait to see all of it.

^ You make some good points ... to me, the skirt comes off very Louis Vuitton (the tarty season). I'm puzzled by the dress ... he's so good at that stuff, but this doesn't seem to work. This seems like 'selections from the cutting room floor' ...

This doesn't seem very Bottega. It does not even appear remotely luxurious, which is, really, what Bottega is all about.

stronger feeling of colour blocks when the blocks are pleated like that ..^^
has this sort of 3-dimensional structure

like the prada s/s 08 plaid
sort of optical illusions...

thanks for the notice, fierceboi !

the third design reminds me YSL for 2008, tough I like the other two. I see they're experimenting new interesting fabrics, and in the second one I appreciate the cutting

I didn't expect this from BV....it seems very casual...even the colors...just doesn't give me the Bottega feel...

THIS IS MY FAVORITE RESORT YET!!! But then again i'm a sucker for bold color blocking and strict geometry. If only there were something with either fringe or that was completely beaded, I'll leave that up to Nikky Ghesquiere.

looks to be a fun collection can't wait to see more!

I'm kind of sick of everyone jumping the colorblocking bandwagon. I mean, I love that such a risque approach to color and form has become so acceptable, but it's nearing, or maybe has exceeded, its saturation point.

I didn't expect this from BV....it seems very casual...even the colors...just doesn't give me the Bottega feel...

Last year's (well, this year's :P) resort had more color than spring ... there was a gold, a saturated blue ... some of these colors are a bit brighter (the turquoise & red).

It looks quite interesting! That red leather skirt looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->