Bottega Veneta S/S 2013 Milan

its VERY different, almost Nina-Ricci-Ish But I LOVE it.

This is quite different from what I've expected of Bottega, I don't know what to think. It's very tapestry looking, particularly in the first few dresses. I think the best looks are in the middle section, particularly the folded skirt dresses and the fringed bodice dresses. Otherwise, there's an excess of information in the dresses that makes the collection as a whole fall flat.

Great show.
Very intimist. Great details, accessories (those bags and shoes).
Daria Strkous dress is prefect. The stand out of the colection!

i love BV but not this time
i'm a bit tired of the basket weave bags

close up looks and shoes spoke the truth

_heavy & non-elegant_

I really like some of the cuts and prints (boxier tops with narrow skirts, or those gathered floral dresses), but at times it gets a bit too busy (the fringes, jewels, etc). Still, it's quietly romantic at times, almost in a WWII, 1940s way.

Wow, this is gorgeous :blush: I'm glad he went the romantic route instead of the edgy route he tends to go. Reminds me a lot of the spring 2009 collection, in terms of color and prints and how it's got a homespun spin to it. Love the 30's dresses and the accessories are amazing as always.

I am I love with this collection! Tomas is on a roll, hit collections season after season.

Its "pretty". Now its up to you to take it as an insult or a compliment.

Gorgeous. The first few dresses with flowers remind me a bit of that recent Miu Miu collection, but I wouldn't accuse BV of copying or anything. Love the chic shapes, textures and the colors. I do hate the shoes though.

It's like a very sophisticated version of Dolce & Gabbana this season.
Beautiful but unfortunately again a total Fall offering..

except for the fringe dresses, this collection is leaving me cold.

those florals, the shapes... did Miuccia design this?

Disappointed at this. The collection is quite insipid. I even cannot choose the most like one of it.

i hate the chunkiness of the shoes...
still forming an opinion on the clothes.
at first glance, i like the prints and shapes despite the darkness of it all.

love it love it love it. although i can't get why it's so dark, still lovely and classy, agree that he could do better.

How frilly and girly!! The beginning: so Evita! Enjoyed a lot.

Too dark and oozes the Fall vibe but this is still lovely! The first few looks won me over. Some looks bored me but in totality, this was pretty amazing

Not actually that dark - lighter looks are available, even whites. Which we can't say at PPR stablemate YSuknowwho. But this is for a way older clientele. And to me just feels like the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->