Bottega Veneta S/S 2018 : Vittoria, Sora, Aube & Janis by Fabien Baron

mathiaskatz

Reaction score

Presenting the trailer for Bottega Veneta's new Spring/Summer 2018 campaign, titled Reflections. The anthology series of six distinct and deeply cinematic short films, directed by Fabien Baron, translates the vision of creative director Tomas Maier with a sense of mystery, sensuality and surrealism. The enigmatic narratives of Reflections explore themes of rebirth, reversal of time and reconnection.

Reflections marks a new chapter for the Art of Collaboration, assembling a team of extraordinarily talented collaborators, instead of a single creative voice, to achieve this complex production. Academy-Award nominated cinematographer Philippe Le Sourd, who has worked with Wong Kar-Wai and Sofia Coppola, created moody, film noir lighting. Set designer Stefan Beckman built six beautiful sets, each its own surreal dream world. Producer and multi-instrumentalist Johnny Jewel composed a haunting, ethereal original score for each film. And the cast of models brought the scenes to life with emotion and intensity.

The films of Reflections are:
1. Miraggio
2. 196.6 MHz
3. Utopia
4. Rebirth
5. Aurora
6. Vertigo

Director: Fabien Baron
Cinematographer: Philippe Le Sourd
Set Designer: Stefan Beckman
Composer: Johnny Jewel
Models: Vittoria Ceretti, Sora Choi, Aube Jolicoeur, Janis Ancens

01-bottega-veneta.jpg

cr: youtube, vogue

WOW, they are really bringing everything to the game. What a improve!
Love this, a true fashion moment is happening here, even that the collection was very raw and confused, this and the pre-fall collection make me sure that they are going in the right direction. Can wait util to see the FW collection.

this is kinda perfect, doesnt it?
i can do without vittoria
btw, those fire scenes gave me chills

Vittoria looking super gorgeous here. She is genetically blessed.

Very cinematic and finally a winner for BV! Baron did a tremendous job here. The print campaign certainly looks on par with the video version.

This is certainly not what I would expected from the runway show. Really modern in a very good way. I’m all for Sora, she’s killing it.

God, I’m SO tired of Vittoria.

When a concept elevates the clothes. Take me to this fantasy world :heart:

I love the cast too. Vittoria and Sora are telegenic and can emote, they're carrying this amazingly, just captivating. This really brings out Vitto's classic movie star appeal. I love the addition of Janis too.

Can't wait more! Kudos for the creativity and effort.

This would've been really nice without that chessyass music. Something from Philip Glass would be perfect.

196.6 MHz

Presenting the second chapter of Bottega Veneta’s Spring/Summer 2018 campaign, Reflections, an anthology series of six short films. In 196.6 MHz, a man in motel room and woman in a car, separated by an unspecified distance, attempt to connect via the radio. 1966 was the year Bottega Veneta was founded (therefore, 196.6). It’s the magical moment the brand connected with the world. 196.6 MHz is about the relentless desire to find the frequency that connects us all. It’s about chemistry between two people, about finding the right moment and the right medium.

youtube

Vittoria's beauty transcends time :heart:

Haunting videos, Vittoria's beauty is cinematic: she could look like a glamorous Hollywood star, so she's perfect for this. Happy for Sora as well.

"196.6 MHz" from which season of Black Mirror is this lol

This is on another level. I'm loving what I see. It looks promising!

Love everything about this! Cool cast, I'm happy especially for Aube and Sora :heart:

Vittoria and Sora are so enchanting mygod
Overall, I'm really excited for this!! I love when brands put effort into their campaigns; wouldn't that be good for a change huh:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minidee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->