Bottega Veneta S/S 2020 : Mica Argañaraz & Edoardo Sebastianelli by Tyrone Lebon

GERGIN

Reaction score
Ok folks I think I got it right this time

Oh, is Bottega turning into a travel company? Cause that's what I get from this. A lovely vacation spot with a yacht! Can't see the dress, can't see the model, can't see s*it.
I do appreciate the wonderful blue sea shades contrasting the white and a clean composition of this lovely picture, but for a fashion campaign it's a choice they shouldn't have made.

This is lifestyle pushed to another extreme...
The clothes were more than underwhelming so I get the concentrate the story around the brand but this shot feels unnecessary and almost pretentious in the « I’m doing a campaign but it’s not really a campaign » kind of way.

Oh, is Bottega turning into a travel company? Cause that's what I get from this. A lovely vacation spot with a yacht! Can't see the dress, can't see the model, can't see s*it.
I do appreciate the wonderful blue sea shades contrasting the white and a clean composition of this lovely picture, but for a fashion campaign it's a choice they shouldn't have made.

Well the clothes have turned sh*tty since the new guy took helm so I understand the decision to shoot them as far away as possible.

Edoardo is a great mix between Garret Neff and Mathias Lauridsen. That night shot of him is very striking.

I like it! quite a nice idea. To me it's really unexpected

tz4ViWck_o.jpg
g0Q7pVRk_o.jpg
kf99VNpP_o.jpg
NyM9gfxS_o.jpg
L1x8Y4pS_o.jpg
0kNu2r8r_o.jpg

M6j1BNPi_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members