Boyswear wonders :)

medude

Reaction score
Hello everyone ...

first of all, i've had this account for a long time but never had the chance to write anything even if i like looking at all the questions made :smile:

I have a question ... I'd love to start a boyswear label (i know it will take some time lol) but since it's never been my priority in fashion i would like to focus in this sector too...

Has anyone got any tips or anything i should know about this new world compared to men/womens?

Thanks so much to everyone ... ^_^

Hello! Nice to see you have come out

Do you mean boys as in children?

Yes ... boys as in children. ^_^

True enough :innocent: i've just come out, now i have to start posting in other threads ... B)

Well I think it's a great sector to go into, since fashionable childrenswear-particularly that for boys-is VERY hard to come by! I should know, I've been looking for clothing for my Nephew and have come up nearly dry! Enough so to consider making my own for him! Depending on your level of skill or how quickly you can put things together, opening an online shop and selling locally or dealing with local childrens boutiques may be the way to go! If you can generate interest within higher end childrens boutiques and a cohesive, sleek website, I'm sure moms everywhere will hop on that idea instantly.
It's infinitley less glamorous than high fashion for adults, but good god there is nothing more rewarding or adorable than a small child wearing gorgeous clothing!
Either way, best of luck! You should keep us posted if this ends up working out!

I think that this is a good idea since there is little competition in going for the boyswear.
I agree with the diamondbutts that you need spark interest upon your market since boys are not really into what they wear.
Be sure to keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->