Brüno

well i watched it on friday thought it was okay of course there was laughs though i prefer borat
Me too, except I prefer Brüno. But I have to admit I expected more from the film.:unsure:

Saw it tonight. It's great. I'm not sure which was better out of Borat or this but it's still fun.

I wish there was more fashion show things at the start as we all know what he got up to at the SS collections.

But I don't really know what GLADD is going on about. My gay friend was sitting next to me and he thought it was so funny and wasn't offened either.

Once again it was "middle America" that was the butt of the joke.

Loved Borat, but Bruno was terrible. They just went too far. There is simply no reason for some of the parts they had. The character was completely different from the TV character. There was very little about fashion. The movie is all about sex. And everything is so explicit and over the top that it loses any kind of humor or satire it's supposed to have. It's just vulgar and gross.

longest 90 mins of my life, some parts are hilarious don't get me wrong, but some parts are just like wtf :/

I watched this movie last week... I was dissapointed to say the least. But there were some funny scenes.. but I just expected so much more.

I had really low expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised :lol:

The part where the penis says "BRUNO" had me in stitches :rofl: :rofl:

The part where the penis says "BRUNO" had me in stitches

Oh my! I couldn't believe you were actually able to show things like that in a mainstream film!:shock::lol:

I found quite a few parts funny but was majorly disappointed after looking forward to it so much. I expected it to be more fashion-world based but that only featured in the first few minutes.

The funny parts were mainly in the trailer and also a lot of people who took part seemed to be 'in on it' or actors. This spoiled it for me as the best thing about Borat was people's genuine reactions.

"I committed carbicide." :rofl:

Not as funny as Borat but still funny. Lots of PENIS. :ninja::lol:

Just finished watching it. I guess Sasha's humour is just not my cup of tea... There were some funny bits but overall it's not worth watching it in a cinema :doh: but i can imagine the penis bit would be sick on a huge screen :lol:

I was really disappointed with Bruno. I expected so much from this movie, as I loved Borat. I thought the trailer was more funnier than the actual movie :huh:

is this movie a hit!? If it is, why is it in every GQ magazine? Isn't that a way to promote?

Sure, it's probably being promoted. But save your money.

Wait til one of your friends buys it.

I personally thought this movie was a dig at homosexuality and promotes homophobia instead of the other way around.

In the uk very very few movies are rated 18, and i was confused as too why this one was.. until I watched it.. and i can see why.. it was verging on p*rn haha done in a comical way though.. I thort it was hallereous that there were two ladies sat next to me in the cinema, they must ahve been about 80-85 yrs old each and out of every1 in the cinema they were the ones who flinched the least and laughed the most.. that fatc alone gave me more laughs then the film, to say I was disapointed with bruni is an understatement =[

hahah i think bruno was very funny! pretty rude. i went to watch it with my bf, mum,dad,sis and her husband. the penis seen was soo embarrasing, i had to cover my eyes, so awkward (havinf parents around) when a huge ____ is swinging on the screen lol. it was also funny when he went to lebanon, n the man says in arabic "get him out before i hang him" lol. the other funny part was when he was in the phycics n asks if he could kiss his bf (i think it was) n starts doing all the mouth n hand actions lol. or the chinese bf with the champagne bottle :wink: funny movie!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->