Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie January 2005 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
after Brad and Angelina's British lawyers confirmed legal actions against News of the World they took down the story that made even the reputable newswire go frenzy.
Now who's got caught with their pants down?

From this week's Popbitch:
Why Brad and Angie finally had enough

So why are Brangelina suing the News of The World when almost every celebrity magazine has printed many more damaging "revelations"?
Well, it kills two birds with one stone.
As the law is so different, celebrities have virtually no way to sue over gossip allegations in the US. The News of The World is big and rich enough to be worth taking to court, and suing Murdoch is unlikely to displease them. If they win then US publications publishing these false claims would be deemed guilty of malice, the US definition of defamation, and they could then sue for millions.
So, not only are the Jolie-Pitts taking a stand about what's been said about them they also stop future gossip.

Kills two birds and brings the vultures into play; winning a libel case against that type of paper usually means it will not rest until it finds a story that really brings them down. It goes beyond business into proper spite.

^very true, especially the British tabloids who hold grudges for decades.
Not to mention they are going against Murdoch who owns the biggest news network in the US and one of the most powerful Hollywood studio. It's BIG.

Which simply makes me think that if they are wilingl to go there, then they must be extra-confident the tabs won't be able to find real dirt on them, either because there is none or because they keep their business air-tight.

A Haitian Baby Is Not Joining The Child Army At This Time

St. Angie Jo flew into Haiti earlier this week to meet with the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, and to visit with Haitian children who were injured in the earthquake. You know, bless them with her greatness and such. Of course, some started saying that Angie was really in Haiti to do a little shopping. There was a report that she was planning to adopt an orphan. During an interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour (CNN IS the new Access Hollywood), Angie was asked if that rumor was true.

Well, Maddox doesn't have to worry about clearing out his shoe closet to make room for another baby friend, because Angie said they were not in the market right now. But she also said that she's always open to adding another child to their "It's A Small World" familia.

Speaking of the child army, where in the damn world are the mysterious twin messiahs?! I feel like they are going to show up on the final episode of Lost. Because that's a question I need answered!

And here's St. Angie arriving in LAX yesterday from Haiti. No, there's not a baby in that backpack. I think.

dlisted.com
100211NB1_JOLIE_B-GR_01.jpg
100211NB1_JOLIE_B-GR_02.jpg
100211NB1_JOLIE_B-GR_03.jpg
100211NB1_JOLIE_B-GR_04.jpg
100211NB1_JOLIE_B-GR_05.jpg
100211NB1_JOLIE_B-GR_06.jpg
100211NB1_JOLIE_B-GR_07.jpg
100211NB1_JOLIE_B-GR_08.jpg
100211NB1_JOLIE_B-GR_09.jpg
100211NB1_JOLIE_B-GR_10.jpg

Kills two birds and brings the vultures into play; winning a libel case against that type of paper usually means it will not rest until it finds a story that really brings them down. It goes beyond business into proper spite.

Yeah, that's like the whole Kate Moss scandal. If I recall correctly, Kate Moss successfully sued the Mirror for saying she slipped into a drug coma... and then about 5 years later, they were the ones who broke the drug scandal. Apparently, they really wanted to nail her.

I agree the tabloids take things so personally. They hold so many grudges it's pathetic. The people who work for them say it's only gossip and blah blah blah and then when celebs sue they get upset...like the Kate Moss scandal.

The Holy Family Blesses Venice

brangelinavenice.jpg

Brangelina and the sacred brigade are in Venice, Italy for the next three months while St. Angie works on ripping Johnny Depp's penis out of Vanessa Paradis' gap (aka she's doing a movie with him). In other news, the Vatican has announced they are going on sabbatical for the next three months to devote all their time to worshiping Brangelina. In other other news, the Monchichis of the world have gone into permanent hibernation, because they can't compete with Shiloh.

And in case you're wondering if the twin messiahs have ran away for good and are now selling boiled peanuts on the side of a road in Barstow somewhere, click here to see a picture of them in Venice. They probably went unnoticed, because their halos are hidden underneath those wool beanies.
article-1251471-085121FF000005DC-182_468x355.jpg

Dlisted
Dailymail
FP_4539315_STLA_Pitt_Jolie_.jpg
FP_4539317_STLA_Pitt_Jolie_.jpg
FP_4539318_STLA_Pitt_Jolie_.jpg
FP_4539620_STLA_Pitt_Jolie_.jpg
FP_4539622_STLA_Pitt_Jolie_.jpg
FP_4539624_STLA_Pitt_Jolie_.jpg
FP_4539628_STLA_Pitt_Jolie_.jpg
FP_4539633_STLA_Pitt_Jolie_.jpg
FP_4539635_STLA_Pitt_Jolie_.jpg
FP_4539636_STLA_Pitt_Jolie_.jpg
FP_4539638_STLA_Pitt_Jolie_.jpg
FP_4539639_STLA_Pitt_Jolie_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
haha cute way to express it ^

aw shiloh looks just like her mama! her baba on the other hand needs to shave that sh*t off.. like right away! :|

yes someone please answer her ^

i am curious to know about the rat on his handsome face.

Thanks Cinthia. I wonder if he's already filmed it or is going to film it around the same time Angie is filming her movie with Depp. He's had it for months now!

he prob wont shave it till the premiere though ^

knowing him.. wanting to keep 'the look' :lol:

^ Nooooooooo! :rofl: Brad does like to do that doesn't he? I think because people regarded him as the pretty boy or good looking he likes to make himself as unappealing or weird looking as possible.

^ he should but I think he doesn't want to be labeled the "pretty boy" I remember the press comparing him to Redford and Redford was considered the pretty boy back in his day and he did weird movies with beards too. Jeremiah Johnson. He should just except the fact that he is hot. What a chore to have!^_^

^ :lol: i thin khe wants to be seen as a 'man' as opposed to a 'boy'..?

ugh but the rat..needs.. to.. GO GO GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"