Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie January 2005 - March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Your right but pretty boy was just a term the "press" (And I mean that term loosely) used. I think he doesn't want to be seen as just the good looking guy. But you know when he reaches a certain age he'll want to be seen as that young guy. ^_^

I agree "the rat" needs to go! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we need to make him see the economic sense of getting rid of that chin-rot. If he's keeping it for a film, shaving that beard off will provide jobs for people on set, it would be a true act of charity to employ someone to attend to his facial hair - and every day that he remains hirsute is keeping bread off the table of someone who has spent years studying how to apply artifical beards and who is currently unemployed. Call himself concerned with the plight of humanity? He should be ashamed of what his chin represents. Someone whisper this into his ear next time he's high. Unless he's growing the hair in his ears as well.

I think we need to make him see the economic sense of getting rid of that chin-rot. If he's keeping it for a film, shaving that beard off will provide jobs for people on set, it would be a true act of charity to employ someone to attend to his facial hair - and every day that he remains hirsute is keeping bread off the table of someone who has spent years studying how to apply artifical beards and who is currently unemployed. Call himself concerned with the plight of humanity? He should be ashamed of what his chin represents. Someone whisper this into his ear next time he's high. Unless he's growing the hair in his ears as well.

omg. too funny!

:lol:

Sun, 21 February 2010 at 1:28 pm
Angelina Jolie Reunites with Dad Jon Voight
angelina-jolie-jon-voight-dad-reunite.jpg

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt enjoy a family day out with their kids — Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 3 — down Venice’s Grand Canal in Italy on Sunday (February 21).

Surprisingly, Angelina’s father, Hollywood actor Jon Voight, also came along for the ride.

Angie and Jon haven’t always been on the best of terms but reportedly reconciled a few months ago. Glad to see the father-daughter relationship is all patched up and stronger than ever!

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/0...ith-dad-jon-voight/#more-544860#ixzz0gEDNcm1a

wow. Didn't see that coming. It must be magic Brad. I remember Jennifer Aniston saying that Brad help her reconnect with her mother after not speaking to her for years.

Well, Look Who's Hanging Out Again

Usually when Jon Voight calls St. Angie on the phone she immediately makes Maddox get rid of him by doing his best impersonation of my abuelita trying to get the bill collectors off her ***: "Hola? No hablo the Inglés. Wrong numero. Lagarte!" Click.

But I guess St. Angie finally decided to take the call and invite Daddy Voight over to Venice, Italy to spend time with the family today. If she must.

And Jon made sure to smile real purdy-like for the cameras. He's giving us one of those politician smiles (aka the devil chewing on your soul). And "Shakira" (that's Zahara to everybody but Jon) made sure to throw Jon a "don't try it" side-eye.

DLISTED
INFphoto_1196645.jpg
INFphoto_1196653.jpg
INFphoto_1196695.jpg
spl159484_001.jpg
spl159484_002.jpg
spl159484_005.jpg
spl159484_006.jpg
spl159484_009.jpg
spl159484_011.jpg

i think they reconciled a long time ago. i remenber angelina saying she talked to her father in cannes before the twins were born. its jsut the first time there is pictures.

The Child Army Is Moving

St. Angie, Billy Goat Brad and all eleventy of their children left Venice, Italy for Paris this morning surrounded by a team of security. The security was mostly for the twin messiahs (who may or may not have found Brad's secret hash stash), because if the hand of a mere mortal touches them, Earth will turn to dust.
twinmessiahstakeparis.jpg

But seriously, St. Angie should get rid of all that security and just keep her kids on those child leashes. Child leashes are not only the greatest invention in life, but they are also all sorts of entertaining. Just yesterday, I was on my way to buy a taco and some lady had her toddler on a leash. Of course, a grouchy as* grandma had to say something like, "Oh my. Treating him like a dog!" Ha. I would've given up my left nipple if the mom pulled out a bag of cookies and told her child to sit. Grandma would've turned inside/out.

Even though I think child leashes are necessary (no, I don't), I'm glad they weren't around when I was a kid. If they were, my abuelita would've tied my leash to a tree in the backyard and forgot about me. I'd still be there today, and rightly so.

Here's more of Brangie and their army of walking hats leaving for Paris.

dlisted
wenn2750188.jpg
wenn2750189.jpg
wenn2750189.jpg
wenn2750190.jpg
wenn2750191.jpg
wenn2750195.jpg
wenn2750197.jpg

My co-worker was at new york week or two ago. anyway, she met with her friend whol lives near Brad and Angelina and she told to my co-worker that they look like couple who are not happy together...also that where ever they go there is tons of people following them. Especially Angelina looks extremely stressed out...

My co-worker was at new york week or two ago. anyway, she met with her friend whol lives near Brad and Angelina and she told to my co-worker that they look like couple who are not happy together...also that where ever they go there is tons of people following them. Especially Angelina looks extremely stressed out...

well anyone would be unhappy and stressed out, since there are paparazzi following them 24/7, alll those headlines, people keep pushing brad to jen and angie to who knows who... its like certain people want their family to brake apart, which is sick....too much pressure, and i dont understand why cos they've been together for like 6 yrs.... will it ever stop, or the whole sh!t will stop only if/when they brake up?

Yes, I said that also. I just tought to share it here. They have been together forevere and I do not believe they break up anytime soon because it clear they care each other. Also I am bored with whole Angelina/Jennifer/Brad new.
I wish people would stop following them...it is sick and twisted. Where is this world going?!?

Justjared

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie brought 19-month-old twins Vivienne and Knox out of hiding on February 22 for a stroll through Venice, Italy.
Life & Style has the deets on the family affair, which also included kids Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 3. “[Angie] was fussing over the kids to make sure they were covered,” a witness tells the mag. “She was being a very loving and doting mom. She even wanted to make sure their little ankles were covered — it was very cute!” The cold wasn’t getting them down. “The whole family seemed happy,” the witness adds.
On Feb. 16, the Jolie-Pitts stopped for ice cream — lemon for Angie, black cherry, vanilla, caramel and strawberry for the kids, nothing for Brad — at La Gelateria Lo Squero. “They seemed very peaceful, happy,” co-owner Beatrice Zennaro tells Life & Style. “I read in the newspapers that they were having problems, but it didn’t seem the case.”
They also grabbed lunch at Enoteca Cantinone Gia Schiavi, a restaurant and wine bar. Brad and Angie split most of a bottle of La Poja, an Italian red wine, and bought two bottles to go, owner Lino Gastaldi reveals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->